[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Sacred

among...
According to Netflix, it’s 16 eps already. Wow! Finally lengthy NY lakorn.
Wow, +1 from yesterday! Is there any hope that tomorrow it will be 17?:pancarta:

But yeah, after watching first two episodes, I'm not surprised about 16 eps anymore. The narration was not fast.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I hate it when they are confused how many episodes are suppose to be released. WTH is that? To me, this is just sloppy.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I hate it when they are confused how many episodes are suppose to be released. WTH is that? To me, this is just sloppy.
Well… with lakorns, you never know how many eps will be there from the start. I’m kinda used to it.

And wow, Russian translation already, but I’m not a fan of that FSG, so I need to find English translation asap.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Well… with lakorns, you never know how many eps will be there from the start. I’m kinda used to it.

And wow, Russian translation already, but I’m not a fan of that FSG, so I need to find English translation asap.
Reminds me of Turkish dramas, no idea about how many episodes and they can cancel the show based on ratings any time. Not use to this concept.

Sacred

among...
There are two episodes with eng sub on dramacool/kissasian/dramanice. I watched it there.

It's really interesting. There are intrigue and mystery. The pace of events looks realistic for investigation.

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
I don't know much about Thai history so it's interesting for me to learn about it. I've always grown up watching investigation type series so I love the analytical and mystery part too. It's very detailed and it's visually appealing with the scenery and colors.

The full eps has been uploaded by Ch3 on YouTube. Will be updated once a new ep is uploaded so make sure to subscribe/save. Here's the playlist:

Check out Yaya studying/undergo historical Thai medicine! Looks so scary and painful!

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Indeed it is much better to watch with subs and understand what they are talking about. The first two ep are very interesting. It make you wanting to know more what will happen next.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't know much about Thai history so it's interesting for me to learn about it. I've always grown up watching investigation type series so I love the analytical and mystery part too. It's very detailed and it's visually appealing with the scenery and colors.

The full eps has been uploaded by Ch3 on YouTube. Will be updated once a new ep is uploaded so make sure to subscribe/save. Here's the playlist:

Check out Yaya studying/undergo historical Thai medicine! Looks so scary and painful!
Omg that looks scary. I don't think I would let them lit up a fire on top of my tummy like that. It's probably safe but I'll still be too scared to try it.

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
I think there will be "On That Day" from The Standard POP with them too.
This pic was tagged with the standard pop on IG but I wasn't sure if they were promoting this lakorn or something else
1667336454172.png

EP 3

EP 4

I think I saw 102K viewers at one point during ep 4
1667337588164.png

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg