[CH3] Lai Kinnaree (Act Art): Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
There is an event tomorrow, October 21st at 5:30pm TH at Zpell Mall Future Park
Nadech, Yaya and Diana will be there. It's like a meet and greet with the fans and they'll solve a mystery with AR I think.

1666249315584.png

5 things to know before the beginning per Ch3

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
It's tomorrow!!! :aaaaa:

First and second episode will air at 8:30 PM Thailand Time on October 24th and 25th respectively. There will be a total of 10 episodes, airs on Mon & Tue.

Stream live:
International >>> CH3 Plus - link here: https://ch3plus.com/live
Thailand >>> Channel 33 or TrueID

Will be available to watch afterwards:
- CH3 Plus (international)
- Youtube (international)
- Netflix (certain countries only)
I'll post links once they are out :)

Yaya's IG: " พรุ่งนี้แล้วนะคะ!!!!!!!! โอ้ยยยย ตื่นเต้น #ลายกินรี ✨❤ " ------> It's tomorrow!!!!!!!! Oh, I'm excited. #ลายกินรี ✨❤
Urassaya Sperbund (@urassayas) • Instagram photos and videos
1666500968340.png
1666501073615.png
1666501128880.png
LOL
1666501174397.png

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Cast would like to invite everyone to watch :)

First episode premieres in 8 hours! Please watch live if you are able to. It'll be the last drama airing this year for most of the cast and it's been over 4 years since this couple have starred together soooo let's break some records ;)

Per ET Thailand (translated on IG)
The latest drama “Lai Kinnaree” is the most awaited drama because “Yaya Urassaya” has flipped the role to play in a period drama as a captive doctor named "Pudson". She didn't hesitate to say what she felt about this character, "I did a lot of research before I came to play this drama. There are a lot of footnotes about Thai history. It's like starting from zero. Personally, I like the Pudson character very much and I feel it's accurate. She has a high passion for what she loves and what she does. She loves her family." And what Yaya likes is Pudson's courage and fearlessness. This is the charm of this character. Yaya feels that she rarely plays something like this. "I like it very much." It's one of Yaya's favorite drama.
http://instagr.am/p/Cj7t2z3LWJ8/
1666584013754.png
1666584065808.png
1666584091614.png
1666584181205.png
1666585914442.png
1666584345966.png

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
The introduction (ep1) are quite nice. Personally i like it. Overall the acting are great, the tone and editing also ok. I hope it will get more interesting. Everyone that being introduced so far are suspicious/have motive like the madam, the criminal that run away etc. There are few highlight, and i think it safe to say Luang Indra are one of the interesting part in the first episode. Second will be Pudson cute complaining/bickering and also how it looks like she try to be lowkey/hiding about the fact that she is a doctor and smart?? I hope we can watch with subtitle soon. It will be more interesting if we can understand their conversation.

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Excited for the next episode!

The episode hashtag #ลายกินรีEP1 trended and peaked at #2 on Twitter in Thailand. Tweeted and watched even though I don't know Thai lol. But the consensus is that it draws you in/interesting with no boring moments and people can't believe it's Nadech's first period drama. Very well done all around! Great first ep! :)

Just released!
2nd Official OST MV

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Lai Kinnaree will have 15 episodes. Source: Netflix Thailand.

P.S. Don't trust mydramalist with its "10 episodes" thing. They put "10" on every new lakorn with realise date just to start countdown.
Yay that is good news, I was thinking 10 eps was too short, glad it's 15
Netflix Thailand would of course be accurate, thanks!

Ep 2
ลายกินรี EP.2/1 (ch3plus.com)
Blooper

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Maybe its because i only know some Thai and not enough. LOL
By the way the guy is her brother, not her servant. He’s really funny lol
Good change from Act Art. Initially, they wanted some bl actor for this role. Good for them to change their mind

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Hope we get to watched this drama with eng sub soon. It will be even more interesting if we know what they are talking about. The serious moment, the funny moment etc. 2nd episode seems focus more on investigation and mystery.