[Ch3] Kularb Tud Petch (Chonlumpi) : Top Jaron / Wawwa Nicharee

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! I can't contain my excitement!!!! GOSH, love Top and Wawaa's scene. Can't get enough of them. I'm not quite a big fan on fighting/martial art Lakorn, but I actually like it very much!!!! Plus, the theme song is growing on me. Thank goodness that they are more than 1 hour long video and airs 3 times a week, otherwise I'll be screaming.

The pool scene was so well done and romantic!!!! Definitely a re-watch!!!!

yanin<3tinh

sarNie Egg
I'm wanting to watch this SOOOOOO much!!!~ After seeing Top and Wawwa in Sixth Sense, I want to watch them again!!!~ Stupid question: Is there anybody subbing this??

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think so, not that I know of.
I'm wanting to watch this SOOOOOO much!!!~ After seeing Top and Wawwa in Sixth Sense, I want to watch them again!!!~ Stupid question: Is there anybody subbing this??
I hope someone will do a recap of all their scenes together after its done airing!!!

BTW, does anyone know how many episodes there are?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
For some reason, I like Wawa in the sixth Sense, but can't seem to watch her in anything else

Last edited:

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Hi friends! I found this subbed up to episode 5 on Facebook! Just search "alwaysmeena" or "Kularb Tud Petch" on facebook and you can see it. It is looking really fun (I am on episode 2). However, I can't find subs for the rest of it (not even in Chinese). Here is hoping that it gets picked up/continued!