[Ch3] Kularb Tud Petch (Chonlumpi) : Top Jaron / Wawwa Nicharee

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
When do I start my prayer circle for this to be subbed?
I'm still praying for someone to sub Kong Krapun Naree since she starred with Ken P there, and now this. I think we will be praying till eternity :(:( I might end up watching both raw

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I find it funny how I'm Thai lakorns for this type of genre (fantasy/spy/undercover), the characters always have this snobbyish, I'm so cool attitude and that look that's like "I'm the sh*t". Other countries don't act like that but I guess it's lakorns' interpretation of how spy/undercover people would be like. I'm oddly drawn to this and can't wait to see the next episode. I'm kinda attractive to how aggressive pr'ek is and all the sexual vibes he's sending out haha I'm a creep

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I really liked the first episode! Top and Wawwa chemitry is still on point and the whole thieves-by-night works for me lol I like watching Rose & Cat Diamond fight!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't started this because as usual I am holding onto hope that someone will sub it, but I might just check it out because I liked these two in the Sixth Sense 2

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait this show already started airing, but I haven't seen any music videos yet on Channel 3 Soundtrack channel? I wonder why...