[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I meant to point this out before but kept forgetting, Mahalo did you see Maeya's little cameo in episode one?! Hehe. I got a little excited seeing her. Haha

She is super tall. She needs to move to CH7 haha. Weir is waiting for her over there. No wait, Mik is waiting for her over there. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I meant to point this out before but kept forgetting, Mahalo did you see Maeya's little cameo in episode one?! Hehe. I got a little excited seeing her. Haha
She is super tall. She needs to move to CH7 haha. Weir is waiting for her over there. No wait, Mik is waiting for her over there. Hehe.
Yup. I mentioned that a few pages ago. Lol. She doesn't fit in here. There's a pool of luk kruengs. Ch.7 has a majority of the authentic Thai actors. She very well matches Weir and Es.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yup. I mentioned that a few pages ago. Lol. She doesn't fit in here. There's a pool of luk kruengs. Ch.7 has a majority of the authentic Thai actors. She very well matches Weir and Es.
Oh. Haha. I missed it.

Yeah she does not fit here at all. She looks out of place. I do hope CH7 contacts her. Let's petition for her! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Great...just great. Now who in CH3 will suit her?? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Nong Rome!!! Wait how old is Rome?
31. Not too much older than Maeya, but definitely looks too old for her. Haha. Maybe I should say Maeya looks too young for him.

I was thinking Great. He's the only tall dark guy I can think of from CH3. Well he's super pale
now, but he used to be darker.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He's still dark. It's the make up and lighting. I hate how the media always calls him dark. Only at Ch.3 I tell ya. You don't hear people talking about how dark Es or Weir is. Maybe Weir during his beginning days, but people need to look at their country. Full Thai's are pretty dark so why are they putting down their own people? It is a shame that they glorify western culture.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think that dark bronze color is sexy. HEHE. They don't know what's beautiful and what's not. 
I guess their makeup is too good cause Great just doesn't look like the old Great I fell in love with. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I started liking Great after seeing him in the Sixth Sense. I find him the most charming in there with his dark skin And cheesy smile. Now he looks kinda washout.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
31. Not too much older than Maeya, but definitely looks too old for her. Haha. Maybe I should say Maeya looks too young for him.
I was thinking Great. He's the only tall dark guy I can think of from CH3. Well he's super pale
now, but he used to be darker.
31? Ok, he's still nong then lol.

Yes she would look good with Rome and Grate. Or even Art! Yummmy!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
The main cast at the Morning News show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOetfRaGBc

It's hard not to "fin" this couple when they are too cute off screen (behind the scenes video down below)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Goodness I need a translation of what Wiwa said to her grandmother. Grrr! Loved this episode though. Enjoying the show greatly!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
janea said:
Goodness I need a translation of what Wiwa said to her grandmother. Grrr! Loved this episode though. Enjoying the show greatly!

LOL i think her grandma said to say out loud to prove to everyone that does she want the sombat (inheritance that poon got) that she should be deserving from her grandfather? something along those lines
Same, but i wished there was more weewa and poon scenes, cant wait for tonights ep! looks good!

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
@himyim Yea. I knew what Khun Ya was about but the specifics of Wiwa's response, I definitely need. I hate she feels so broken-hearted roght now. But I suppose more than anything she feels betrayed and duped.

And I too wish they'd had a scene alone together this episode. I thought they would at least once especially after the proposal but I did enjoy how the episode was done. Plus I get they needed to establish certain things in other areas to prepare for the biggest plot point. After episode 6 we should get plenty of screen time between Wiwa and Poon so I'll try to be patient. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janea said:
Her grandmother was furious about Poon receiving most of the inheritance that rightfully belonged to Weewa since she is her grandfather's biological granddaughter. She asked Weewa if she agreed with her grandfather's decision to give everything to Poon when it should be hers? To her surprise, Weewa said that she agreed with her grandfather's decision because it made her realize who loves her for her and who loves her for her money only. She said that there will be no wedding between her and Lom because he only wanted to  marry her for her wealth. 

Okay, so I've decided to fall in love with Great because I totally love him in these kind of roles. He's so good at playing a gentleman! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He is huh? I fell in their first lakorn together and I fell even more in the one with Margie. He is such my dream man! LOL.