[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is well shoot, so stylish, everyone does a good job acting. Matt as usual delivers everything comes naturally to jer and I like Lek and Koy acting here. Frankly they deliver to me. The grandma hatred is too strong.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Epi 6 is soo intense! If you don't want any spoilers don't watch the Today Show, I warn you. I love Wiwa's silver car. How cool!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg the grandma hatred is sooo scary. .I feel it on the other side... love great when he says "ka" soo sweet...why is wiwwa the love of all and heir...she has a sister -.-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
spanky said:
Omg the grandma hatred is sooo scary. .I feel it on the other side... love great when he says "ka" soo sweet...why is wiwwa the love of all and heir...she has a sister -.-
That's what I'm saying. If the writers want her to be the center of attention, at least make her the only heir. Wiwa has a mom a dad AND a sister. So it makes no sense. Her dad is the next heir why didn't he get the goods?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The grandma was so cute and loveable in stupid Cupid, but she so mean and scary in here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
That's what I'm saying. If the writers want her to be the center of attention, at least make her the only heir. Wiwa has a mom a dad AND a sister. So it makes no sense. Her dad is the next heir why didn't he get the goods?
I was wonder the same thing. Everyone seems to brush the sister to the side.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
through out the ep's i watch..I kept thinking "What about the sister?" *scratch head* I guess wiwwa is the 1st born??? I felt that the sis was so insignificant....like she was adopted or something hahaha.....but damn the grandma hatred is sooo intense...she scares me soo much, I can feel her hatred and it kinda stresses me out hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah the sister is totally outcasted. The grandma is always saying my grand niece, my grand niece. Like what about the little one? Doesn't she deserve some love too?? Haha. Even the parents are outcasts.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww that wedding gown on the road :no: its so beautiful to spoil it like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaTIv3MSDfQ

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Man why can't I stop thinking that Grate is gay! Ugh now that I have time, maybe i should go be a dara p.i in Thailand. You guys would get info first! Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So Great would be like Rome in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai where Matt played his cover up? Lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why Great and Matt are not real life couple?   :shrug: Is it cos Matt already had a BF?  :scratchchin: Has Great tried to court her before?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's possible. Great gave an interview that he's single because he still loves his single life. At times, he is jealous of other couples and feels lonely but it's just not the right timing. He hasn't met anyone. However, from 3 Zaap, he and Boy meet up to have action figure play dates. Lol. Idk guys.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
In that drama, they were both "single," which made the beard possible. That isn't the case here. And the more touchy and affectionate they are, whether innocent or for drama promotion, the less straight he appears. Lol.
I personally believe they are more like family than anything else at this point. But I do find it interesting that they are teased but not as heavily as others and no one has ever insinuated they have or are cheating. To me, that speaks louder than anything.

Also, the sister has always come across as the hired help, despite her being family. Though she is absolutely adorable and the way she teases Poon is the cutest. So sad Granny is always spoiling the mood and positive progression.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It's possible. Great gave an interview that he's single because he still loves his single life. At times, he is jealous of other couples and feels lonely but it's just not the right timing. He hasn't met anyone. However, from 3 Zaap, he and Boy meet up to have action figure play dates. Lol. Idk guys.
No please not with Boy! Maybe I can handle with Pope but not Boy! Lol