[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
wow wow wow wow!

First the I LOVE YOU confession from Ah Poon--- then the beautiful water seen where HE SEES WIWA! lol... I love the camera thing Ah Poon tested out.  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ahhh i love all Ah Poon and Wiwa's scenes. But even Great kissed Matt but still he kissed Mookrin's body....lol it bothers me.
Hope s.o will pick and sub this lakorn...sigh if we still had viki....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The kiss... Ah Poon is so sweet. I hope other production companies take notice that a switching body lakorn can be done if you are creative enough without making repetitive.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh wow, did anyone notice that the golden head statue at Thaithanakit (underneath ah poon's and grandpa's pic is of koon leuk lup?? I think koon leuk lup is wiwa's great grandfather!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What I don't like about this is Poon is sweet talking to Mookrin. We see her as Wiwa, but he sees her as Mookrin. So when he has flirty moments with Wiwa he's pretty much flirting with Mookrin. He even thinks about his special moments with Mookrin.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
Oh wow, did anyone notice that the golden head statue at Thaithanakit (underneath ah poon's and grandpa's pic is of koon leuk lup?? I think koon leuk lup is wiwa's great grandfather!
Yeah I noticed that, but always forget to mention it. I was going to say that too. He may be some important relative or ancestor that's why his statue it's right I the front. So the new question is who is he?? Haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Her grandfather is the one in the painting, but the head statue is not her grandfather...i think itz her grandfatherz father cuz i am pretty sure lome's mom hollered out something...sort of...when she was taking down all their pics...gotta go vack and listen to what she said though...haha...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
And wiwa never noticed that statue??? She dreamt about him like every night since she was a kid...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
What I don't like about this is Poon is sweet talking to Mookrin. We see her as Wiwa, but he sees her as Mookrin. So when he has flirty moments with Wiwa he's pretty much flirting with Mookrin. He even thinks about his special moments with Mookrin.
That's why I want to end the switching body soon so we can watch real Wiwa and Ah Poon

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Meoconie said:
That's why I want to end the switching body soon so we can watch real Wiwa and Ah Poon

Maybe I missed some things, but there was a scene in yesterday's episode where he was telling her that he saw her as Wiwa sometimes. I think maybe after they jumped off the boat and he realized Wiwa is in Mookrin's body that he now sees her as Wiwa only while everyone else see's her as Mookrin. When Khun Leuk Larp was trying to stop her from jumping and after she came back up with Ah Poon and said, "I did it!" He stood there and went "Miraculous." Maybe because she accomplished getting the person she loved to see her for her. Then again I kind of missed bits and pieces while cooking 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Maybe I missed some things, but there was a scene in yesterday's episode where he was telling her that he saw her as Wiwa sometimes. I think maybe after they jumped off the boat and he realized Wiwa is in Mookrin's body that he now sees her as Wiwa only while everyone else see's her as Mookrin. When Khun Leuk Larp was trying to stop her from jumping and after she came back up with Ah Poon and said, "I did it!" He stood there and went "Miraculous." Maybe because she accomplished getting the person she loved to see her for her. Then again I kind of missed bits and pieces while cooking 
That is correct. She reminded him of Wiwwa which got him confused. When he went into the water after her, because of their true love he is now able to see her as Wiwwa. Actually he only sees her as Wiwwa now which was why he did the camera test.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
The only reason I need Wiwa back in her body, is because now, it's causing them both emotional pain. But I will admit, this is the first episode, I believed she might survive this entire ordeal and live happily with Poon. That makes me happy and hopeful (even if it's futile). I love how this drama draws and tugs at your heart in ways you wouldn't imagine. It certainly isn't like other body swap dramas, even if the elements appear to be the same. I knew I would enjoy this drama but I am surprised at the moments and scenes that truly compel me. I'm also glad I wasn't wrong about Lom. No matter how much I hate he's lost his love; he squandered what they had and continues to pursue his own desires despite her feelings, overlooking what should be inherently most important.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone happen to know the song they were playing throughout episode 10??

janea said:
The only reason I need Wiwa back in her body, is because now, it's causing them both emotional pain. But I will admit, this is the first episode, I believed she might survive this entire ordeal and live happily with Poon. That makes me happy and hopeful (even if it's futile). I love how this drama draws and tugs at your heart in ways you wouldn't imagine. It certainly isn't like other body swap dramas, even if the elements appear to be the same. I knew I would enjoy this drama but I am surprised at the moments and scenes that truly compel me. I'm also glad I wasn't wrong about Lom. No matter how much I hate he's lost his love; he squandered what they had and continues to pursue his own desires despite her feelings, overlooking what should be inherently most important.
Yes omg! when pon saw weewa with lom and trying to wipe her tears it was just like nooo poon dont give up! su su!!!