[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
I found another favorite Ch.3 production! This is well written. 
I agree! One thing I have against this lakorn is that I feel like I'm watching Grate in his lakorn with Margie that just ended. The roles are so similar lol 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I agree! One thing I have against this lakorn is that I feel like I'm watching Grate in his lakorn with Margie that just ended. The roles are so similar lol 

The only thing I have against it is it's too short :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just realized this isn't Koy playing the same type of character in Hua Jai Mee Ngao? My family and friends who watches lakorns think I'm weird for liking Koy lol. I don't know why I just do. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Man I dislike the grandma so much the I want to sic Kimhan on her.

Oh my gosh like I thought no one would ever annoy me as much as E-Yaem did, but Pimprao is getting there! 

Mahalo said:
14 episodes ja. 
Thank you! That sounds like a perf amount of episodes. I haven't read spoilers but wondering what happens to Lome lol

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
OMG that kisss was so fin mak mak for me for great and matt couple!!! ahhh made my day went for 2 kisses as well

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I can guess what happens to Lom but since I hate spoilers, I won't know until it happens on screen. Given what has happened so far and how things have panned out for other characters, Show definitely wants us to consider him a tragic character. And though I don't have as much sympathy for him as I would for someone who actually had some real backbone and individual will, Lek's performance is consistent and heartfelt.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just love how they wrote the script to make Ah Poon confess that he's beginning to have feelings for Mookrin but it's the new Mookrin that he's falling for, which means that he still loves Wiwa. It's a complicated scene but they wrote it so well that it shows how committed Poon is to Wiwa even when she's in a different body. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I just love how they wrote the script to make Ah Poon confess that he's beginning to have feelings for Mookrin but it's the new Mookrin that he's falling for, which means that he still loves Wiwa. It's a complicated scene but they wrote it so well that it shows how committed Poon is to Wiwa even when she's in a different body.
I know!! Lol i couldn't help but squealed.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:

OMG I want to leave work early to watch this part you are talking about!!

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
It was beautiful. I actually teared up with Wiwa. Great episode. Wodnerful reveal. Loving this Show. The preview looked like another difficult episode is on the horizon though.