[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This long spoiler is dedicated to icyplace lol,

Hahaha today's episode was cute! loved the part where Nott and Sara was at the airport and then Sara waved and blew him a kiss good-bye as sarcasm, Nott acted like she really kissed him :whaha: LOL! When Janie was cooking and Ken came so close behind her and whispered in her ear "is there anything i can help with?" and she got scared and very shy, SO CUTE! :cloud9: LOL it was cute how Janie was harassing Ken about if they have to kiss when his fiance comes, :kiss: and Ken was wondering why she kept asking if they had to kiss haha. Aww man, we were tricked...when they fell on the bed there was no real kiss, :facepalm: it was an almost kiss haha...but it was still really cute the way they gazed into each other's eyes! AHAHA i loved when Ken introduced Janie to Sara and his fiance "this is Bua, my girlfriend" his fiance kind of choked haha. Janie really acts like a housewife haha, when she cooks for Ken and they eat together all smiley, and Janie gets food for his plate..while his fiance is watching so jealous hahaha! When Janie went to sleep in Ken's room, she put a robe over her and Ken just watched her haha. Janie decided to sleep on the ground, even though she secretly loves Ken she's still very scared he might rape her LMAO!! :lmao3: Ken slept on the bed all comfty, in the middle of the night Janie wakes up to see Ken standing over her and she gets so scared screaming "what are you going to do to me!?" haha, he just wanted to give her another blanket. Now the fiance is trying to compete with Janie, trying to make Ken breakfast and take over Janie's job. The jealousy and feuding begins! Now Janie's afraid that Ken will start likeing his fiance, she's feeling lonely now. LOL it was so damn cute when Sara was knocking on Ken's door at night and she ran in to find Ken and Janie hugging on the bed! :cloud9: After Sara left, Ken didn't want to let Janie go haha he was teasing her. OH NO! next episode shows that Janie is crying and she's at the airport about to go back home because she misunderstand seeing Ken carry his fiance in the room and i think she tried to kiss Ken. NO!!! :rant:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
This long spoiler is dedicated to icyplace lol,

Hahaha today's episode was cute! loved the part where Nott and Sara was at the airport and then Sara waved and blew him a kiss good-bye as sarcasm, Nott acted like she really kissed him :whaha: LOL! When Janie was cooking and Ken came so close behind her and whispered in her ear "is there anything i can help with?" and she got scared and very shy, SO CUTE! :cloud9: LOL it was cute how Janie was harassing Ken about if they have to kiss when his fiance comes, :kiss: and Ken was wondering why she kept asking if they had to kiss haha. Aww man, we were tricked...when they fell on the bed there was no real kiss, :facepalm: it was an almost kiss haha...but it was still really cute the way they gazed into each other's eyes! AHAHA i loved when Ken introduced Janie to Sara and his fiance "this is Bua, my girlfriend" his fiance kind of choked haha. Janie really acts like a housewife haha, when she cooks for Ken and they eat together all smiley, and Janie gets food for his plate..while his fiance is watching so jealous hahaha! When Janie went to sleep in Ken's room, she put a robe over her and Ken just watched her haha. Janie decided to sleep on the ground, even though she secretly loves Ken she's still very scared he might rape her LMAO!! :lmao3: Ken slept on the bed all comfty, in the middle of the night Janie wakes up to see Ken standing over her and she gets so scared screaming "what are you going to do to me!?" haha, he just wanted to give her another blanket. Now the fiance is trying to compete with Janie, trying to make Ken breakfast and take over Janie's job. The jealousy and feuding begins! Now Janie's afraid that Ken will start likeing his fiance, she's feeling lonely now. LOL it was so damn cute when Sara was knocking on Ken's door at night and she ran in to find Ken and Janie hugging on the bed! :cloud9: After Sara left, Ken didn't want to let Janie go haha he was teasing her. OH NO! next episode shows that Janie is crying and she's at the airport about to go back home because she misunderstand seeing Ken carry his fiance in the room and i think she tried to kiss Ken. NO!!! :rant:
OMG, ha ha I love you Cee :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , I keep checking back every 10 mins, tried to say Big big Thanks to you first, I'm giggling when reading your spoiler, wanna see ep 3 now, but haizzzzzzzz, Spoiler is enough for my enthusiasm now,. Come back later, love your girl :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, ha ha I love you Cee :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , I keep checking back every 10 mins, tried to say Big big Thanks to you first, I'm giggling when reading your spoiler, wanna see ep 3 now, but haizzzzzzzz, Spoiler is enough for my enthusiasm now,. Come back later, love your girl :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
haha no problem! I'm loving this lakorn, although i know now there will start having more drama between ken and janie because of a third person.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
haha no problem! I'm loving this lakorn, although i know now there will start having more drama between ken and janie because of a third person.
This is opposite w/ others , it has sweet and funny scenes first, dramma would come later, lol
thanks Cee, i lied, I still can't watch it tonight, could u please still do spoilers for tomorrow ep :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: , I will peek in and read it, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This is opposite w/ others , it has sweet and funny scenes first, dramma would come later, lol
thanks Cee, i lied, I still can't watch it tonight, could u please still do spoilers for tomorrow ep :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: , I will peek in and read it, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Yea i will. ;)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
omg..todays episode is super cute :kiss3: Ken and Janie have such awesome chemistry onscreen. Can't wait for tomorrows episode and then it sucks that we have to wait until next week..wish this was a daily long term lakorn. hehe

judyp

sarNie Adult
i am absolutely in love with this lakorn!! what ken is doing is unfair to janie. yeah he hired her to be his girlfriend but if he likes the girl, aom then he's going to "dump" janie. ugh! i think janie's friend toon is so cute! i am excited for the upcoming episodes. i think the outfits are a little overdone sometimes in here, especially for sara but overall, so far so good!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh i think the reason why janie is at the airport is because ken send her back because he is starting to like that other girl.no ken dont be dumb.i saw a small scene of today episode and he call janie bro up and tell him he's thinking of sending her back.then the bro ask him if he like that other girl.then bam it start stopping on me again.so annoy.idk what ken say!how sad.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh i think the reason why janie is at the airport is because ken send her back because he is starting to like that other girl.no ken dont be dumb.i saw a small scene of today episode and he call janie bro up and tell him he's thinking of sending her back.then the bro ask him if he like that other girl.then bam it start stopping on me again.so annoy.idk what ken say!how sad.

really, OMG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
thanks aylove,

may1363

sarNie Adult
This episode was kinda sad. I only love the scene when Ken almost got to sleep with Janie. :pervie:

At the end Janie comes back because her friend talk to her. I'm glad she's back cause he miss her. Can't stand Aom (Noey), I just want to slap her and I start to hate Sara too.

Can't wait to see when everyone find out who Janie really is how and how will they react.

OMG another week for next episode. so longggggggggggggg

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched it, here's my mini inputs...

Episode 4, Janie's being bullied by Sara and Noey now, and Ken is not doing too much to help. :thumbdown: Noey bought Ken a shirt, Ken and Janie are starting to argue and not understand each other. I felt bad when Janie was crying in the room and Ken tried to apologize and they hugged....and Ken leaned her on the bed and there was about to be a :w-scene-pop-corn: because Ken was trying to undress her, but Janie stopped him in time. I'm glad she didn't allow it because it would be too soon, plus she would be too easy and Ken would really think she's a prostitute then. But they did slightly kiss on the lips haha. Janie said to Ken "you promised you wouldn't touch me" and Ken said "i'm sorry Bua" and he tried to keep going...someone was a bit horny LOL. But Janie said "you have to pay me" Now Ken's all mad at her. I feel bad for Janie because it seems like Ken got mad at her for not giving in, now he's ignoring her and she didn't do anything wrong...he knew from the beginning that she was a "prostitute" (that's wat she wanted him to think). Guess he's starting to love her that's why. Janie's crying while Ken is sleeping, she's thinking about all the good times they had. Ken is still ignoring her in the morning as she tries to make him breakfast and stuff, but he's super nice with Noey. Ken takes Noey and Sara out, and leaves Janie crying at home :cry: I hate it how Ken is letting Noey take pictures with him and she keeps kissing his cheeks in the pictures and he just lets her. Janie goes out trying to find them and she sees Ken with Noey all sweet and hugging...poor Janie. Ken has to carry Noey home because she fakes a sprained ankle or something...i'm getting annoyed of Sara too for tag teaming with Noey and bullying Janie. Ken told Janie that "she could go home" He then ignores her some more, Noey and Janie gets into an argument or something and Ken makes Janie apologize but she refuses, then i think Ken tells her that if she doesn't act nice to her then she has to go home. Janie packed her stuff and she's at the airport ready to leave, she's talking to her friend on the phone and her friend Toon tells her "if you come home, that you and (ken) is over" and Janie says "i know" and hangs up thinking about what she should do as she cries. She decides to return to Ken, i think in the end Ken said to her "you have to promise that if you stay with me, you can't go anywhere" I THINK that's what he said.

Yay next episode Janie's friend, Toon is going to be with them! Good because Janie needs help haha, and it looks like Ken and Janie are sweet again...they are even sleeping on the bed together! wooow, can't wait till next Wednesday! :clap:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Just watched it, here's my mini inputs...

Episode 4, Janie's being bullied by Sara and Noey now, and Ken is not doing too much to help. :thumbdown: Noey bought Ken a shirt, Ken and Janie are starting to argue and not understand each other. I felt bad when Janie was crying in the room and Ken tried to apologize and they hugged....and Ken leaned her on the bed and there was about to be a :w-scene-pop-corn: because Ken was trying to undress her, but Janie stopped him in time. I'm glad she didn't allow it because it would be too soon, plus she would be too easy and Ken would really think she's a prostitute then. But they did slightly kiss on the lips haha. Janie said to Ken "you promised you wouldn't touch me" and Ken said "i'm sorry Bua" and he tried to keep going...someone was a bit horny LOL. But Janie said "you have to pay me" Now Ken's all mad at her. I feel bad for Janie because it seems like Ken got mad at her for not giving in, now he's ignoring her and she didn't do anything wrong...he knew from the beginning that she was a "prostitute" (that's wat she wanted him to think). Guess he's starting to love her that's why. Janie's crying while Ken is sleeping, she's thinking about all the good times they had. Ken is still ignoring her in the morning as she tries to make him breakfast and stuff, but he's super nice with Noey. Ken takes Noey and Sara out, and leaves Janie crying at home :cry: I hate it how Ken is letting Noey take pictures with him and she keeps kissing his cheeks in the pictures and he just lets her. Janie goes out trying to find them and she sees Ken with Noey all sweet and hugging...poor Janie. Ken has to carry Noey home because she fakes a sprained ankle or something...i'm getting annoyed of Sara too for tag teaming with Noey and bullying Janie. Ken told Janie that "she could go home" He then ignores her some more, Noey and Janie gets into an argument or something and Ken makes Janie apologize but she refuses, then i think Ken tells her that if she doesn't act nice to her then she has to go home. Janie packed her stuff and she's at the airport ready to leave, she's talking to her friend on the phone and her friend Toon tells her "if you come home, that you and (ken) is over" and Janie says "i know" and hangs up thinking about what she should do as she cries. She decides to return to Ken, i think in the end Ken said to her "you have to promise that if you stay with me, you can't go anywhere" I THINK that's what he said.

Yay next episode Janie's friend, Toon is going to be with them! Good because Janie needs help haha, and it looks like Ken and Janie are sweet again...they are even sleeping on the bed together! wooow, can't wait till next Wednesday! :clap:

OMG, Cee my dear :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: , been waiting waiting & Waiting, now i can keep working . lol, crying over Janie, hu hu hu :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The attempted willing scene was hott but Janie had to ruin the moment when she said " if you're gonna do more than this, you have to pay extra".....

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooh my, reading the spoilers from you gals make me want to watch the recent episodes right now. Need to start on EPI.3 very soon ! Lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ugh I so freaken hate today's episode...I usually like Sara in her lakorn but this lakorn, her character is such a bitch along with Noey...they're so freaken annoying...I'm mad at Ken now...Janie should just went home LOL