[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sooo in love with this lakorn, can't get enough of Janie and Ken, gosh. *butterflies in my stomache* :p Craving for moreee KRLJ ! Woot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow ken aged big time. It wasn't so noticable in 365 but in this lakorn you can see a difference. So sad *tears*

This lakorn is so cute though. I like how's the whole fake marriage storyline

tinah

sarNie Coma
This remind me of neung nai saung how they knew each other since a kid but this time janie had a crush on him

icyplace

sarNie Adult
LOL Icy you make me laugh with your comment. Agree with you that Janie want to eat Ken alive. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Janie always smile when she's with Ken. She's so much in love with him and the first time he made her cried. :weep: :weep: :weep: she's so convincing.
what ? what ? what? Ken made Janie cried, why???? :nailbiter: :nailbiter: I haven't had time to watch ep 2 yet , will my heart sinks every time i see Janie crying . :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Her clothes fit her sassy role but I think she will change cause in the picture, most of the time she have a long dress. Me either I don't like her make up. I like her make up in Yok Lai Mek.
Oh well my May, cross my fingers b/c It's so annoying me when seeing Janie's makeup . Janie's so gorgeous if she 's in minimal makeup. such as when they couldn't sleep, her makeup @ that time is beautiful. Agree with you about janie's makeup in YLM, beautiful, i like most of her makeup in previous lakorn, but not this ep 1. gruhhhhhhh. Any time i look at Janie 's lips, I though she 's a vampire , just finish sucking Ken's blood :weep: :weep: . Thanks God that they don't make janie 's hair like her mom. If they do, I would fly to thailand and strangle the PD with my own hands. :rant: :rant: :rant:

This remind me of neung nai saung how they knew each other since a kid but this time janie had a crush on him
Lol, Tinah, I said exactly like you in previous page, Ken was mean to janie in NNS but he had to court her so hard, Here it pays back time, janie has to work hard to be with him, :wub: :wub: :wub:

The pranang for Roy Marn are Margie and Boy. She said she want to sub Roy marn more because the older version is her favorite lakorn of all time, and the 2011 version looks promising... but the thing is, she's not fond of Boy and Margie pairing...
For KRLJ, it's the opposite, she like the cast, but she's not fond of the plot...

I respond to her that my vote goes for KRLJ. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
sadly, look like she still wants to do RM, we still have a little chance if she watches KRLJ , she might love it and start do the sub. only 2 eps, and we're in love so much w/ it, hope she would love it too. Could you please give me her link, so i can come there i make the request also. :thanks:

my sister she's started episode 1 ken and janie i've watch it with her translated to
her as well
ah Alice my dear, I wish i can watch with you so you can translate for me, i usually dislike seeing raw, but this is so addicting, i watch it and curse it all time b/c don't understand what they're saying, :rant: :rant: :rant: , my mom thought i hate someone so much and keep cursing :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

i'll try doing cap as well but i will have a few trouble cos my thai isn't 100% cos i am only learning at the moment i will try capping stuff i can do from my knowledge
my dear, please do it, though you don't know 100% thai, but at least better than me 100 times, please please do it when you have time, I would be your supporter my dear :wub: :wub: :wub:

@AngleCrystal:
thanks so much for the creations, I love love it, if you don't mind, can i use it for my sig. :wub: :wub: :wub:

@ blissfulxoxo: thanks for the MV, :wub: :wub: love it, the music is so fun. it has some scenes i haven't seen yet, made me so excited to finish ep 2.

I'll do my best, I myself don't really understand Thai and I watch it on youtube once someone uploads it. But if I get a chance I will
Thanks Cee :wub: :wub: :wub: , I usually can't see it in the morning, that's why i always try to peek in here to check the spoilers, :yes:he he he

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. It's funny how you gals mentioned that Janie wants to eat Ken up! :p They are seriously too cute together and their chemistry always stays strong even though they aren't able to pair up constantly every year like other koo kwans. Janie looks like a mom in this lakorn 555 + Love how she's such a good house wife even though they're not married yet ! Janie ages gracefully. :) I think Ken looks the same, lol. I don't think he looks older but it could just be me though since I don't watch all his lakorns, lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ken was at his hottest in Sawan Biang, it's not just him who's aging. Aum is too.

may1363

sarNie Adult
what ? what ? what? Ken made Janie cried, why???? :nailbiter: :nailbiter: I haven't had time to watch ep 2 yet , will my heart sinks every time i see Janie crying . :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Oh well my May, cross my fingers b/c It's so annoying me when seeing Janie's makeup . Janie's so gorgeous if she 's in minimal makeup. such as when they couldn't sleep, her makeup @ that time is beautiful. Agree with you about janie's makeup in YLM, beautiful, i like most of her makeup in previous lakorn, but not this ep 1. gruhhhhhhh. Any time i look at Janie 's lips, I though she 's a vampire , just finish sucking Ken's blood :weep: :weep: . Thanks God that they don't make janie 's hair like her mom. If they do, I would fly to thailand and strangle the PD with my own hands. :rant: :rant: :rant:

sadly, look like she still wants to do RM, we still have a little chance if she watches KRLJ , she might love it and start do the sub. only 2 eps, and we're in love so much w/ it, hope she would love it too. Could you please give me her link, so i can come there i make the request also. :thanks:
Yes Ken made her cried but don't ask me why since I don't understand Thai. lol I'm so mad about that. Watching this lakorns even if I don't understand. Maybe Alice or someone else can tell us why Janie cried in the second episode. I don't like when Janie has the red color lipstick. I prefer her make up when she watched TV with Ken cause they couldn't sleep. For Chtite0Aya account here 's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chtite0Aya

icyplace

sarNie Adult
For Chtite0Aya account here 's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chtite0Aya
thanks My dear :wub: :wub: , i will make a request with her tonight or tomorrow too.

Yes Ken made her cried but don't ask me why since I don't understand Thai. lol I'm so mad about that. Watching this lakorns even if I don't understand. Maybe Alice or someone else can tell us why Janie cried in the second episode. I don't like when Janie has the red color lipstick. I prefer her make up when she watched TV with Ken cause they couldn't sleep.
just finished ep 2, ah really love KRLJ more. Ken and janie , :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i think janie might kicked that housekeeper out so Ken got mad and scold her, that scene is so sad . that house keeper look like the PD to me

this ep has too many sweet scene . when ken got home n the meal already prepared, love how Janie takes care of Ken, so sweet when she looks at his. Ken 's so cute when he eats and feels shy when Janie keeps staring at him, ah, so sweet. I love it when Ken and janie going out together and parting, they look back, feel the love tension b/w them. the bathing scene, lmao, Janie even wasn't shy to look at Ken "hot " body. I though when She saw he picked his towel, she turned her head away, but she looked back, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: , and keep staring at that spot, ha ha ha , their breathing were so strong i can hear it well that made me thinking " what are they really thinking now?? :pervie: :pervie: "

OMg, i got heart attacked when janie nearly got raped by that Czech guy, the taxi 's scene made me laughed, they're so cute.
My fav scene was when janie gave Ken the flower, first I laughed so hard b/c usually the man would be the one giving out the flower, but this time is Janie, then Ken and janie hold hands and walked side by side, beautiful sweet couple :wub: :wub: :wub: they 're already so much in love ,

Nott cracked me up when he 's with Sara, OMG, I can tell Janie and Nott are sibling coz they 're all over the opposite sex :lmao3: :lmao3: . Janie always stares at Ken with a big smile, and Nott 's always horny when seeing Sara :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: both bro-sis are bad :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Wed is so long, can't wait for ep 3, Look like KJ couple has something together, :cloud9: :cloud9:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult

Lol, Tinah, I said exactly like you in previous page, Ken was mean to janie in NNS but he had to court her so hard, Here it pays back time, janie has to work hard to be with him, :wub: :wub: :wub:

ah Alice my dear, I wish i can watch with you so you can translate for me, i usually dislike seeing raw, but this is so addicting, i watch it and curse it all time b/c don't understand what they're saying, :rant: :rant: :rant: , my mom thought i hate someone so much and keep cursing :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

my dear, please do it, though you don't know 100% thai, but at least better than me 100 times, please please do it when you have time, I would be your supporter my dear :wub: :wub: :wub:

@AngleCrystal:
thanks so much for the creations, I love love it, if you don't mind, can i use it for my sig. :wub: :wub: :wub:

@ blissfulxoxo: thanks for the MV, :wub: :wub: love it, the music is so fun. it has some scenes i haven't seen yet, made me so excited to finish ep 2.

Thanks Cee :wub: :wub: :wub: , I usually can't see it in the morning, that's why i always try to peek in here to check the spoilers, :yes:he he he

Sure,icy,of course you can, :lolyup:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
ha thanks angelcrystal for ur offering but too bad 4 me cos i don understand chinese
all i can is thai not 100% i do what i can and english also my nationality is khmer
i know thai cos its a combination with my language so i know 3 hey angelcrystal tell
ur kcfc come n join us in asianfuse :welcome1:

That's OK.Alice,KCFC has thai translaters, :D

And because of many people don't good at English so only few come here.It is a pity.

But I will tell KCFC about your welcome. :lolyup:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Love that gif angelcrystal!! Thanks for sharing, now you're making me impatient for wednesday!!
Agree with you. Can't wait for Wednesday. I wonder if they will share the same room since they are not married yet, only dating.

Maybe they will share the same room cause he want her sister Sara and Noey the other girl believe that they are dating. :pervie:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
กลรักลวงใจ ภาพ + เพลงประกอบ : The Game of Love - 02/02

credit tutorcattv

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I don't like when Janie has the red color lipstick. I prefer her make up when she watched TV with Ken cause they couldn't sleep.
Me neither, she has tone down her makeup a little bit in ep 2, that's a good sign, she has beautiful eyes and lips, no need to cake her face with warm color like that

For Chtite0Aya account here 's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chtite0Aya

thanks May my dear
, I already did the request, after reading through some cms, i feel "no hope" at all. but well, at least we, KRLJ fans, did try out best :wub: :wub: :wub: .

@Angelcrystal:
thanks , please tell your friends coming here, nobody cares about English writing at all, my friend, just come and join the fun with us, share the feeling and art works for every body here :beer: :beer: :wub: :wub: :wub:

yay yay ya , did they accidently kiss?? :dance1: :dance1: Look like they did :pervie: :pervie: , omg , SO waiting ha ha ha :dance3: :dance3: , i'm so hyped with KRLJ, and " :w-scene-pop-corn: "
I never want Sunday passing fast, b/c this is the only day i don't need to do anything, but this sunday is ,...... lol :lol2: :lol2:

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Don't lose hope yet for the Eng sub lol
I've just seen Roy Marn teaser, and it doesn't look like what I was expecting at all... so I guess my next project will be KRLJ (yes, I'm chtite0aya)

I've seen the first 2eps, and it's cute, I like it, but there are also a few things I dislike, starting with the hair of Janie's mom, and the outfits! horrible, for both Ken and Janie, it's so exaggerated u_u
I'm totally loving Not and Sara though. It was a bit weird at first, because I've just watched them in Song phu ying yai where they play as siblings, but so far, I love these two the most!

I'm looking forward for more.
As for the Eng sub, I'll try to do them asap =)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Wow, if you sub this lakorn it would be greatly appreciated! You're awesome for considering it ;) thanks in advance!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's OK.Alice,KCFC has thai translaters, :D

And because of many people don't good at English so only few come here.It is a pity.

But I will tell KCFC about your welcome. :lolyup:
@angelcrystal i welcome your friends to Asianfuse :welcome1: :highfive: don't really
care if they lack of English knowledge cos there are times to improve

come join the fun with kon ruk luang jai :dance3:

kung4488

sarNie Egg
I do not know about Tik's stiffness since this is my very first Thai Lakorn.
In my opinion, the scenes are unreal, for e.g. in the last episode he is really kissing her cheek, not even close and they
stand so far apart, so unreal.
Can somebody comment on how Thai Lakorn is received by Thai people?

I think they should have the extended version or 'special' as in the book where
they have a son, I think.