[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The attempted willing scene was hott but Janie had to ruin the moment when she said " if you're gonna do more than this, you have to pay extra".....

Did Janie say that??? OMG, she should not, :weee: :weee: :weee: lol, thanks for translating
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
thanks Prisna for full eps, Don't need to search around for each clips, yay, will watch 3& 4 tonight ,
Anybody knows how KRLJ does ??????? Is the ratings good? It's so hard to know thai Lakorns' ratings . Gruhhhhhhhhh. I love first 2 eps, hope it does good

Reading everybody cms, and pics make me want to see it right now, well, have to wait, he he

Ken character his getting on my nerves its a particular tear jerk guy :girlmad:
ALice my dear, Are you busy nowadays? :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
omg..todays episode annoyed me..it dragged a bit between Noey/Ken/Sara scene..but Love love the scene that "almost" can you say HOT!! and then that reaction at the end where she returns you can totally see it in his face.. totally light up.. these two have such great chemistry..now the sucky part of waiting until next wednesday.. boohoo!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Ugh I so freaken hate today's episode...I usually like Sara in her lakorn but this lakorn, her character is such a bitch along with Noey...they're so freaken annoying...I'm mad at Ken now...Janie should just went home LOL
Totally agree with you. Sara she's freaking annoying. She's really cute when she have a scene with Janie brother but when she's with Aom (Noey), she's getting on my nerve. Just want to slap both of them. Ken too he's getting on my nerve. This episode i felt bad for Janie the whole time, they all teamed up on her. Even Ken didn't protect or help her and he ignore her. Make me felt so bad for Janie. .
I'm really mad and felt sad for Janie. Just enjoy the attempted willing scene. I wonder if this lakorn they will have a willing scene or not???????

Can wait for next episode. Janie friend come to help her and Janie and Ken share the same bed. Youhouuuu!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Did Janie say that??? OMG, she should not, :weee: :weee: :weee: lol, thanks for translating
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
thanks Prisna for full eps, Don't need to search around for each clips, yay, will watch 3& 4 tonight ,
Anybody knows how KRLJ does ??????? Is the ratings good? It's so hard to know thai Lakorns' ratings . Gruhhhhhhhhh. I love first 2 eps, hope it does good

Reading everybody cms, and pics make me want to see it right now, well, have to wait, he he

ALice my dear, Are you busy nowadays? :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
Yeah kind of busy with college assessment that is why I haven't recap for u sorry my dear icy that I can't do like my promise to u cos this is my last year course college semester I will begin my diploma next year then i'n graduating lately I only catch up a few episode of Ken Janie I'm so behind but I'll just read u gals comment and get the plot from there and reply updates

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Yeah kind of busy with college assessment that is why I haven't recap for u sorry my dear icy that I can't do like my promise to u cos this is my last year course college semester I will begin my diploma next year then i'n graduating lately I only catch up a few episode of Ken Janie I'm so behind but I'll just read u gals comment and get the plot from there and reply updates
that's fine my dear, don't worry about the caps, education is more important. Good luck with school n come here when you have time, :wub: :wub:

otally agree with you. Sara she's freaking annoying. She's really cute when she have a scene with Janie brother but when she's with Aom (Noey), she's getting on my nerve. Just want to slap both of them. Ken too he's getting on my nerve. This episode i felt bad for Janie the whole time, they all teamed up on her. Even Ken didn't protect or help her and he ignore her. Make me felt so bad for Janie. .
I'm really mad and felt sad for Janie. Just enjoy the attempted willing scene. I wonder if this lakorn they will have a willing scene or not???????

Can wait for next episode. Janie friend come to help her and Janie and Ken share the same bed. Youhouuuu!!!!

wow, haven't caught up with ep 3& 4 yet, but reading through everybody cms, make me so anxiety. People team up against poor janie, sad, she 's already a "hooker" :sweat: :sweat: , n now, everybody look down all her. :cry1: :cry1: I haven't seen the last two eps, so not getting mad with Ken yet. :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
My random thoughts while watching Epi.3 & 4 today: :p

Janie is a beautyqueen, she looks flawless in every angle.

I love how Ken quitely went behind Janie whispered in her ear while she was cooking. Sooo sweet and romantic!

Poor Sara, she being tricked by the nang'rai. Noey? Her voice is so annoying although her acting is good.

Ken is such a jerk now that Sara and Noey came to visit or live with him and Janie! >.<

Lol, every time Janie's mom in onscreen she makes me burst our laughing. Her hair is so hideous!

Nott brings out the humor in this lakorn. He is so cheesy and dorky, lol.

I love love the way Ken and Janie gazes/staes at each other... Their love seems so true and strong 555 +

Loved how Ken held onto Janie so tightly and hugged her on the bed for Sara to watch.. ! <3

Janie cries so beautifully! Gosh, she's so adoring.

Ken is so lame, he gets mad b/c Janie is not giving into the willing scene! But omg, they almost kissed! Sooo close. That was HOT!

I don't get why Ken is always siding with the nang'rai.. Geeze, he is so blind ! o_O

I miss Ken and Janie's cute moments in the previous two episode since Noey and Sara came into the pictures there's been so much annoying drama already! *sigh* Lol.

Imagine when Janie and Ken's mum meet. Oh boyyy!! Ehe.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i agree with some of you guys on this last episode, it kind of dragged. aside from the "near" willing scene, i lost interest because of sara and noey. noey's voice is soo annoying but indeed, she is a good actress. i can understand that sara is helping noey because she wants money for school but give me a break! its kind of annoying. i felt bad for janie and ken was a total jerk. the fact that he didn't care for janie's feelings because he feels that noey is "fit" for him as a wife is pathetic. i am excited for janie's friend to come to the rescue. hopefully there will be some sweet scenes in next week's episode.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Rating pantip lakorn polls
Ch 3 กลรักลวงใจ
5.6 = 6
Ch 7 เสือสั่งฟ้า
15.7 = 16

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11046112/A11046112.html

Ken and Janie not doing well in rating for the Wed-Thu schedule Ch3 they top for the
other 2 schedule Roy Mai and Tawan Deard got good ratings
thanks ALice,
Sad, Ch7 has high ratings, Is KRLJ against the already high ratings lakorn or they have started together and that lakorn from channel 7 get higher?????
Hope KRLJ would do better in next eps

btw, it was 6 for 1st ep or all has 6 ,???????

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Natsume. I'm so happy. You made my day. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I appreciate it alot. You are so quick too

need to rewatch tonight after work.

I'm sure many people will happy to find it especially someone (Icy)lolll

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I re-watching it Eng. sub and it's even more funny! Lol. I love the humor in this lakorn.

I sort of wished Nott and Janie's friend end up together.. They are cute.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
NO kidding, i'm sad with the ratings, and now you make my day,
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: Natsume, yayyyyyyyyyy, now i can understand what they're talking about , :heart: :heart:

may1363

sarNie Adult
I re-watching it Eng. sub and it's even more funny! Lol. I love the humor in this lakorn.

I sort of wished Nott and Janie's friend end up together.. They are cute.
Yes it's funny the third first episodes but after Sara, Noey goes to visit Ken it's not funny at all. I really get pissed with those 3. Even Ken he's so stupid. I'm really mad even if I don't understand thai. lolllll

Now I just waiting for Toon and Nott to come . Janie need help from them to rescue her.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it's funny the third first episodes but after Sara, Noey goes to visit Ken it's not funny at all. I really get pissed with those 3. Even Ken he's so stupid. I'm really mad even if I don't understand thai. lolllll

Now I just waiting for Toon and Nott to come . Janie need help from them to rescue her.
I agree the first two episodes and half of the third episode was fun to watch, lol.

However, Sara and Noey ruined the fun, sadly! :p

Hope there will be more sweet scenes next week!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The rating is always low for ch 3.thats the only thing that sucks.but whatever at least the lakorn is enjoyable.i havent watch ep 4 yet but reading these comments make me feel that ep 4 im going to dislike it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks ALice,
Sad, Ch7 has high ratings, Is KRLJ against the already high ratings lakorn or they have started together and that lakorn from channel 7 get higher?????
Hope KRLJ would do better in next eps

btw, it was 6 for 1st ep or all has 6 ,???????
it doesn't say which episode the 6 is for the start and this is just the pantip polls I'm
waiting for the Tv Pool polls to be release and i'll update it

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon drags, it really needs to pickup. Everyone in this lakon looks better than Janie, I'm not sure why she's n'ek.