[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

may1363

sarNie Adult
may1363 my dear, do Roy marn have AA couple?? If yes, i bet Chtite0Aya would pick up RM, sniff sniff
The pranang for Roy Marn are Margie and Boy. She said she want to sub Roy marn more because the older version is her favorite lakorn of all time, and the 2011 version looks promising... but the thing is, she's not fond of Boy and Margie pairing...
For KRLJ, it's the opposite, she like the cast, but she's not fond of the plot...

I respond to her that my vote goes for KRLJ. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

héhé Can't wait for Today episode. Even if I don't understand I really enjoy this lakorn. ken and Janie are so cute and Janie so funny when she tried to seduce Ken.

More spoilers pleaseeeee. I'm working now and can't watch til tonight.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ah, just done with my study. haven't watch ep 1 yet,
dear may1363 and Alice , yeah, it 's sad that no one is interested in subbing this. nothing we can do about that , just hope and hope , may be someday somebody will like it and start to sub it.

i know korat12o3 is a fan of KJ couple, she/he started subbing NNS but don't know why she doesn't log in to youtube anymore, if she does, we can request her to do it, but sad , look like she 's busy or something, so she stops NNS also :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

may1363 my dear, do Roy marn have AA couple?? If yes, i bet Chtite0Aya would pick up RM, sniff sniff

yes yes, please do it Alice :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , i love to see this cute KJ couple 's creations. I bet in the next few days, we will see more from kaixin and Angie will help to post here. Are you gonna do caps also???
i'll try doing cap as well but i will have a few trouble cos my thai isn't 100% cos i am only learning at the moment i will try capping stuff i can do from my knowledge
my sister she's started episode 1 ken and janie i've watch it with her translated to
her as well

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
They are so cute in here! I love it! Missed them pairing up soo much! And finally they pair up again! <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I had to pause in the middle of episode 1. Everything is spot on, the plot, the pace, the casting and the acting but OMG WARDROBE MALFUNCTION and HORRIBLE MAKEUP!!! The clothing appears to be super cheap! OMG Bua's mother's big hair is SO ANNOYING, I want to go comb her hair for her.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!I'm done with episode 2! Oh,I love Ken he is so fine!! And Janie is so pretty in here.
I Love Nott & Sara too! :) i can't wait to see the next episode!!!!!! I'm surprise ken is falling
in love with janie so quick. its "love at first sight". I hope this will be an enjoyable lakorn to
watch like the other lakorns they've played together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken and Janie's puppy love is too romantic, gosh, blushes everywhere for me. LOL. Love today's episode.

Nott is sooo cheesy! Lol, he is so in love with Sara.

I can't wait until epi.3... Ken's family finally meets Janie! Yeah 555 +

Janie's acting is superb, gosh, loved when Ken made her cried the first time.. her eyes were so teary, puppy eyes! Too cute and convincing. Aww.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG I had to pause in the middle of episode 1. Everything is spot on, the plot, the pace, the casting and the acting but OMG WARDROBE MALFUNCTION and HORRIBLE MAKEUP!!! The clothing appears to be super cheap! OMG Bua's mother's big hair is SO ANNOYING, I want to go comb her hair for her.
yeah i agree i wanna comb and fix her huge giant hair too she looks like a witch :coverlaf: :faint: Noey Chutika she's pretty i don understand why they not offer her
as nang'ek now in here her mum is trying to hook her daughter up with Ken and Janie she's
so hilarious :coverlaf: :wackonut:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love the ost in here, esp. the song keb by Room 39. Uma's lakorns always have good new songs, which is something that is guarantee from their company. the scenery in the lakorn is so beautiful&romantic.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They used pictures for the opening credits which is different. Too bad they used iMovie to make it, they could have used something more spectacular.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
2 of my artworks

OMG, Alice dear, you're amazed me by your talent, :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: . more more more lol, so greedy

thanks every body for spoilers, clips. i'm hungry to know everything, yayyyy, can see first 2 eps tomorrow,

PS: May, Alice my dear, talk to you more about the Esub, :wub: :wub: :wub: