[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
when reirai stared in mockery and challenge at the dripping wet duangkae and told her that taking someone down is done by knowing their weakness, i was like: NOW THIS IS THE PLOY I KNOW!!! the guy rowing the boat sure must be awkward.

my mom keeps gettting piss that this hasn't end yet and that it's going in circles and calling everyone stupid. i personally enjoy it, but i agree with a lot of the previous comments that there's a degree of epicness that's missing. i keep comparing Khun Suk to Luerd Kattiya that i'm not getting the satisfcation of their class difference forbidden love. i think with the hype and budget, i am dissapointed. i'm waiting for the finale to bring more judicial satisfcation. can't wait for sema as the top dog and watch all the rais crumble. i'm most interested in how duangkae's fate will end like.

going to go bother my mom to watch Marnya Rissaya's premiere with me. she refuses to tolerate the emoness and over-complicated and over-castfill plotlines of ch5 lakorns. she felt asleep watching Dok Doke's finale yesterday.
Ahh I love the way Ploy thinks and turn down her enemies! :) I don't know how to compare this to other period lakorns but this one seems very good and interesting to me! I just love the chemistry between both Aum and Ploy! They really know how to into Character! :) I really want to know what both of them were talking about when they were together in episode 13 and the willing scene didn't happen?!

So does your mom like the drama?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahh I love the way Ploy thinks and turn down her enemies! :) I don't know how to compare this to other period lakorns but this one seems very good and interesting to me! I just love the chemistry between both Aum and Ploy! They really know how to into Character! :) I really want to know what both of them were talking about when they were together in episode 13 and the willing scene didn't happen?!

yeah Ploy she's beginning to be strong fighting back with Benz, Benz she's really evil a two face person i like Ploy best friend that bad mouth and talkative

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. My whole family watches lakorn. My siblings and i are kdramas and anime addicts too. Typic Asian family. You were asking why they didn't go through with the willingly. That is because reirai got back to reality that she is betrothed and if she does it with sema then that means she is a two-hearted woman which she previously said she will not be.

Omg a KS2...? I enjoyed the ride but i want it to be unique. No please. When have a season 2 or sequel ever beat it predecessor?