[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
spoiler pictures from thairath​
o m g!!!!! what is going on here???? Damn, I want to know now.
I'm so behind i don't think i can catch up on this lakorn while it's
still on air. This is ending tomorrow already, huh? Or is it next week?
:( I'm so disappointed at myself for not being on track on this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
o m g!!!!! what is going on here???? Damn, I want to know now.
I'm so behind i don't think i can catch up on this lakorn while it's
still on air. This is ending tomorrow already, huh? Or is it next week?
:( I'm so disappointed at myself for not being on track on this lakorn.
no it will end on the 26th June this part Donut and Ploy they're cousin's then Donut make a trick on her cousin so they canoe together on the boat so Donut left Ploy on her own so she can meet up with Aum then Ploy kept on finding and calling her little cousin but she disappear and that image their Aum his shirtless so Ploy she's frustrated to look at him and Aum was chasing after her then he grab onto her silk material cover its so cute

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 15 we'll probably come across Ploy/Aum wedding
@tanglee91 the friend of Aum is Donut Mae euytang will Seima in danger she reply don't believe what others said you have to see 4 yourself and the answer is from P'Seima

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I am also hoping the same as you do but anyway P'Aum will has two wife..........
he has 2 wives but the one he loves is his main wife Ploy Mae Ying Rei Rai maybe part 2 the 2nd wife might find her match don't 4get that Kik Danai has arrive his one of Seima best mate there is this dude name Pop Trakoon he hasn't show up yet

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! This lakorn is so good. Ploy's acting gets better each time I see her! I nearly cried with her...I love her chemistry with aum. I really hope they star in more slap & kiss drama!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg! This lakorn is so good. Ploy's acting gets better each time I see her! I nearly cried with her...I love her chemistry with aum. I really hope they star in more slap & kiss drama!!!
I second's this comment Aum/Ploy is so compatible we could use Ploy to replace Ateam

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
he has 2 wives but the one he loves is his main wife Ploy Mae Ying Rei Rai maybe part 2 the 2nd wife might find her match don't 4get that Kik Danai has arrive his one of Seima best mate there is this dude name Pop Trakoon he hasn't show up yet
Why didn't he just have the 2nd wife as a special lady in this house? Why become his 2nd wife?