[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
So what happened to the "willing scene" or "hug scene" for today's episode? Will it show for tomorrow's episode then? O_O

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Annoyed by Euythang's father how he looked down at people as soon as his status/rank has changed. Cannot believe how one can change so much after what he and Sema's family went through together.

I want to see the willing scene too but it may not happen. Girls back then prefer to save verginity on marriage night...hahaha

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
Annoyed by Euythang's father how he looked down at people as soon as his status/rank has changed. Cannot believe how one can change so much after what he and Sema's family went through together.

I want to see the willing scene too but it may not happen. Girls back then prefer to save verginity on marriage night...hahaha
I will be upset if they cut off the willing scene since they put it up for episode 12 preview! Hope it will show in the beginning of episode 13.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I will be upset if they cut off the willing scene since they put it up for episode 12 preview! Hope it will show in the beginning of episode 13.
the hugging and the willing will continue onto episode 13 it won't be cut off na ja

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am loving Aum and Ploy so much, they have to do another lakorn. lol. So romantic how they ride on the elephant together and shower for it. :blush:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am loving Aum and Ploy so much, they have to do another lakorn. lol. So romantic how they ride on the elephant together and shower for it. :blush:
yeah i want a reunion of Aum/Ploy i want to see them in a :slapandkissse3:

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
Btw... Can someone translate the conversation between Aum and Ploy when they were together at night but the willing scene didn't happen? I really want to know what is said please! :weee:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Btw... Can someone translate the conversation between Aum and Ploy when they were together at night but the willing scene didn't happen? I really want to know what is said please! :weee:
the willing probably happen on Seima and Rei Rai wedding

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
when reirai stared in mockery and challenge at the dripping wet duangkae and told her that taking someone down is done by knowing their weakness, i was like: NOW THIS IS THE PLOY I KNOW!!! the guy rowing the boat sure must be awkward.

my mom keeps gettting piss that this hasn't end yet and that it's going in circles and calling everyone stupid. i personally enjoy it, but i agree with a lot of the previous comments that there's a degree of epicness that's missing. i keep comparing Khun Suk to Luerd Kattiya that i'm not getting the satisfcation of their class difference forbidden love. i think with the hype and budget, i am dissapointed. i'm waiting for the finale to bring more judicial satisfcation. can't wait for sema as the top dog and watch all the rais crumble. i'm most interested in how duangkae's fate will end like.

going to go bother my mom to watch Marnya Rissaya's premiere with me. she refuses to tolerate the emoness and over-complicated and over-castfill plotlines of ch5 lakorns. she felt asleep watching Dok Doke's finale yesterday.