[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm falling for khun Tong -- he's just so oh charming .. my favorite scene of today was when the gang got Pim all jealous -- she even announced to Tong's cousin that she's his wife lol And it just have to end with a bang with Tong telling that evil woman that he already have a n'ek in his book .. and will continue writing it forever :wub: -- OH, yah mee khun samee karmalor tee ruk like khun Tong jang <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vanndii said:
Oh my. Look like phim is gonna teared the marriage certificate in front of rome
yes she did and after Rome will announce to her that he loves her this scene is probably the willing part they will have a love scene through out the next few episode

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

love this picture it reminded of seeing them feeding each other in mia taeng

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
This drama is so awesome! 
Totally and completely in love already <3 This is so much better than Mia Taeng xD
Glad to see Rome in a whole different character! 
Now if only someone would sub it though ._. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
really? how is it so far? i need to catch it!
In my opinion, YES! So far this lakorn is good. I watched episode 1 last week and yesterday I watched episode 2-4. I really like it. You should hurry and watch this lakorn.haha..I don't know if you'll like it but I do like this one a lot more than MT, their first lakorn together, it's probably because this lakorn is funny and it's cute at the same time. :) Watch it when you're free. ^^

---------------------

My favorite line from Nott is when he said to May "Hi my name is ----. The son (him) is not handsome,but the dad is very rich!" hahahhahahaha... LOVE that line! ha.