[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
today episode is funny and very cute of K'Ton and K'Pim 
next episode is the exciting one its the goosebumps scene of Rome/Chompoo 

cecilia

Staff member
The marketing boss is creepy !!!
He looks like a stalker too lmao

If I have to guess when Pim fell for Khun Ton .. i would say when Min told her that Ton praised a lot about her .. she smiled softly to herself and start being good to him.

Today episode is REAL good -- i feel sad for Ton when Pim keeps denying her feeling .. touches me when he goes ... it's not that he's good at acting  but it's b/c he forgot that he's acting at times.  Can't wait to see what Pim says tomorrow when khun Ton ask her if she forget herself when they're acting as husband/wife.  Poor Ton, he fell hard for her as days go by --- really like him smiling like that to her when she use the term 'our' to describe why she didn't want him to model for her company on Karade's request.  It's not b/c of work but it's b/c she don't want any outsider comes in between 'their' lives :wub:

Onto Karade's case.  I really don't like here -- she thinks she got games but really -- she's way behind -- why? b/c she's took after Pim's left over lol (man who she see worthless lol). 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
The marketing boss is creepy !!!
He looks like a stalker too lmao

If I have to guess when Pim fell for Khun Ton .. i would say when Min told her that Ton praised a lot about her .. she smiled softly to herself and start being good to him.

Today episode is REAL good -- i feel sad for Ton when Pim keeps denying her feeling .. touches me when he goes ... it's not that he's good at acting  but it's b/c he forgot that he's acting at times.  Can't wait to see what Pim says tomorrow when khun Ton ask her if she forget herself when they're acting as husband/wife.  Poor Ton, he fell hard for her as days go by --- really like him smiling like that to her when she use the term 'our' to describe why she didn't want him to model for her company on Karade's request.  It's not b/c of work but it's b/c she don't want any outsider comes in between 'their' lives :wub:

Onto Karade's case.  I really don't like here -- she thinks she got games but really -- she's way behind -- why? b/c she's took after Pim's left over lol (man who she see worthless lol). 
Karakade she irritate me when it comes to her scene i wanna give her a slap on the face and the boss dude Treiwin oh god his such a stalker i can't stand him either the characters i like in here are Mint P'Ton sister and P'Pat pim's brother 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I don't think anyone is subbing this lakorn atm.

I agree that boss guy is so creepy.

-----------------------------------

O M G! The preview for the next episode looks good! I want to watch it now. Man, I can't to wait until next Monday now! So long!!!!!! Chompoo is pursuing Rome now!!! hehehehhe...

One of my favorite scene from today;s episode. :D

C: as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 10 i senses Karakade and Lanlana are stepsister they share the one father but different mother and they both are competing 

cecilia

Staff member
Karakade and Lanlana are not step sibling .. they have no relationship .. BESIDE annoying each other.

Anyway, i'm feeling sorry for khun Tong .. wanna go in and hug him .. make him love me instead of Pim lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
Karakade and Lanlana are not step sibling .. they have no relationship .. BESIDE annoying each other.

Anyway, i'm feeling sorry for khun Tong .. wanna go in and hug him .. make him love me instead of Pim lmao
lol ceci your comment is hilarious but your right i would do the same if i am you na ka

cecilia

Staff member
p'Pat .. omg, he's freakin hilarious! I love how he jumped in so fast to interpret his mom's argument of GRANNY .. an old stubborn and intelligence woman! lmao

Triwin is still crazy ... for an intelligence man like him nvm - he's not at all intelligence  ..
he must really be so so so in love to stalk Pim like that lmao
Poor guy, i do not know his past ..except whatever he said .. who knows if it's true or not ..
but i feel bad for him when the family brush him off at the dinner table ...
they were so mean trying to making him invisible to them

MONDAY/TUESDAY -- please come soon!!! I really can't wait for the next week episode!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
My whole family love this lakorn so much. They love the Chompoo and Rome characters. I just hope they are not dissatisfied us by making Threevin or Karakade do something to make Rachavee misunderstand Pimapha or vice versa.