[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finally caught up with this lakorn,and I am LOVING every second of this lakorn. I can't believe it that I am enjoying this lakorn a lot! And I really meant it! I love all the characters in this lakorn except for the dude who have the thing for Chompoo, her ex, and the woman who is suppose to get married with Rome. Other than them,I am loving all the characters in here!!! ^^

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I just hope they're still sweet to each other. Hope there are not much bickering between Pimapha and Thon. Please lets it be more and more sweet scenes. I can't stand Karakade and Threvin.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't also wait for tomorrow's episode. Hopefully, I can get up early tomorrow to watch it Live. :)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Guys, what does the word praden mean in Thai? In eps.8 @ the end when Karakade says that she's sorry to say it too straight forward, That Pim and Thon don't look like a close couple. Pim says back that are you trying to tell that the object that I have doesn't suit me and then she says this praden word.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

spoiler picture 
credit from clubchom
this stare is very serious there is lots 'Talk of the Town' about this Rome and Chompoo couple 

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I'm glad I have Fri- Sun. I have Rang Pratana and Mon.-Tues. Khun Samee Kamalor Teerak to watch. So addicted to these two. But I love this one more because praeke shows he loves nangeke.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cookie_King1970 said:
I'm glad I have Fri- Sun. I have Rang Pratana and Mon.-Tues. Khun Samee Kamalor Teerak to watch. So addicted to these two. But I love this one more because praeke shows he loves nangeke.
your watching Raeng Pratana as well me too both are making me so hyped too

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Guys, what does the word praden mean in Thai? In eps.8 @ the end when Karakade says that she's sorry to say it too straight forward, That Pim and Thon don't look like a close couple. Pim says back that are you trying to tell that the object that I have doesn't suit me and then she says this praden word.
I think Pra den means fact or news. Not sure if right or wrong.