[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching the latest episode I really do feel bad for Nat. And honestly, they're not giving me enough material to fully sympathize with Ya so far it seems she did somewhat knowingly become a mistress. So while I feel bad for what happened to her, I am not really rooting for her to have a happy ending. Ya and Krit are boring and taking up too much screentime. Best parts of this episode were Thi and Na scenes as usual.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree. Nat-Krit-Ya are taking tooooo much screen time. I swear we only saw Thi and Na like 2x's this whole episode and that was literally the first like 15 minutes but they weren't even in the whole 15 minutes. That's how ridiculous it's getting. I feel like they're straying away from the whole storyline just a bit with the whole love triangle between Nat-Krit-Ya. We didn't ask for this love triangle, so they should stop trying to force it and prolong it. I just want more scenes of Thi-Na. They're the main characters for a reason, but we keep getting a couple we couldn't careless about. I'm not entirely sympathizing with Ya at the moment too. From what we know so far base on the flashbacks, it seems like Ya did get into a relationship with Pipope even after knowing he has a wife already. I don't want to assume either as not much has been said yet, at least it feels that way. Ya should still need to redeem herself for interfering a marriage, whether it was a happy marriage or not.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I'm very tired of the many scenes between ya, krit, and nat as well...I honestly don't even care for the Ya-Krit couple =P I just want Thi & Na scenes...

I actually don't like Nat & Krit together? I don't even get how she likes him? He was nice to her like 2-3 times and she like fell for him cause no other guy paid her any attention or something? But I don't see it as Ya is going to "steal" Krit away from Nat since Krit has liked Ya since the very very beginning.

But er...I wonder how Ya even got into a relationship with pipope? In my opinion, it doesn't seem like she really felt bad about getting into a relationship with a married man

mayag

sarNie Adult
I love that this lakorn doesn’t have too much unnecessary drama. I love that Khun Pawinee didn’t go bat-shit crazy after seeing Riam again and was able to have a normal conversation with her.

And Krit is so stupid. Why would you not tell Na that Ya is going to solve or has already solved the school issue?! :facepalm:

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I am also kind of annoyed with so much scenes between Ya, Krit and Nat. I started to watch this drama because of the main couple, and now they just appear together for about 15 minutes! If the boring triangle was at least fun I would not complain, but I feell like they are so unnnecessary! I wish we get more Na and Thi scenes! And I agree, untill now I do not think Ya deserve to be with Krit in the end.
Anyway, I do not like the way they are putting the mistress like they are the good girls. I know they deserve a second chance, but have someone noticed how this drama is always making them as a saint and the first wife as a bad girl? It is stupid and I hate this! It sounds also (I know it may be crazy) that if the writers decides someday do a second season with showing Na and Thi together, they will show us as if Thi would have a mistress

roselovesice

Oh my gosh. I don’t even need to watch today’s episode to know that Krit-Nat-Ya took all the screentime again. That’s how annoyed I am. Are they trying to promote Judo, because I am not happy about them giving way too much screentime. If I remember correctly, Pop is the main lead, not Judo.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, at least episode 24 had a decent amount of Thi and Na scenes, Nat and her adopted nephew certainly seem to bringing the drama next episode

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I tried to watch this lakorn, but I couldn't get into it. I lurk around this thread for updates and it doesn't seem like it's progressing as much. Hehe

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Pop gained a little weight since his drama with Eye Kamolmed, but he‘s still handsome.
Hope to see him in primetime lakorns as praek

roselovesice

I understand that they know that Thi won't forgive his mother that easily but they shouldn't force it on him. Did they really think that him spending a day with his mother will change his mind? He was abandoned as a child, so of course he's going to hold a grudge against his mother. They should've gave him some time to soak it in first. I mean, we all know he wants to forgive and accept his mother back but he's just not confident yet. Even though Thi-Na's moments were not sweet moments, I still enjoyed every second of it. Anyways, the next episode though. Finally some happy moments between our main couple. I'm tired of Pichet and Nat. Like, I know we're getting close to them finding out the truth about Na's true identity but dang, can we just get it over with so that we can finally have more Thi-Na moments?

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Ugh, maybe I should just quit watching for now and wait til it's completely over =/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Im glad i wasn't the only one who actually watch this lakorn for the Thi and Na ONLY.

At this point i just want Na's true identity to be exposed and then I'll lock them in a room for them to talk it out.

roselovesice

If I’m correct, Krit had some thoughts about going for Na after what Ya said to him him, right? That’s so messed up. Too bad she likes Thi already even though we know krit-ya gonna end up together anyways. lol