[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG TOMORROW'S EPISODE
Okay so wiset is not the actual bad guy.. he seems to be controlled by someone else

Thi and Na moments :icon12::icon12::icon12: let's enjoy while it lasts

and lol Pa was boasting how her husband is not like her father or her brother Pipop who has a mistress, turns out her husband is the same lmao

Ugh tomorrow's episode preview tho... i guess tomorrow shit is going to hit the fan akdbosnf im nervous for Thi's reaction

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Wait, is Ya actually revealing herself next episode!?
So it seems :confused12:but it feels too soon for the reveal. Shouldn't there be some more cute scenes, before the reveal -> "the fight" -> the reconciliation?

And will Pope die in next episode? OH GOD *O* Pope's sister is the murderer?

Girls, I rewatched MV songs and trailers....how much angst will there be? So excited and suffering at the same time :crybaby2:did the scene at 0.41s in this trailer went on air? I think Siriya is in that scene :confused12:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just finished Ep 19.

That underwater scene wow :icon12:. As someone that is in a wheelchair, this story hit closer to home for me, I am not paralyzed but I have CP, and the daily struggles that being in a wheelchair brings me, hit's home for me. I don't let it stop me though :).

Aww Thi saved Na he got shot :(.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ya has to reveal herself sooner or later considering this lakorn is supposed to end next Friday already. I haven’t watch today’s episode yet but I can’t wait for the reveal. I know both of them are going to be hurt, esp Thi. He’s going to feel like everything has been a lie. I can’t wait for things to start unraveling and more cute scenes between Thi & the real Na.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Ya has to reveal herself sooner or later considering this lakorn is supposed to end next Friday already. I haven’t watch today’s episode yet but I can’t wait for the reveal. I know both of them are going to be hurt, esp Thi. He’s going to feel like everything has been a lie. I can’t wait for things to start unraveling and more cute scenes between Thi & the real Na.
Really? It is ending next week?! I feel like it can go on another two more weeks! I'm only on ep 18 but the episodes are too short for Ya to reveal herself. Thi and Na haven't spent enough time together yet with all the dramas in between. Too soon...too soon!! Ah!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, it is ending next week!? No!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I honestly think the lakorn is going at a good pace. It's not way too early for the reveal.. I think its just about time. I really do want some more scenes between Thi & Na.. BTW..they played the girl version of the ending OST.. I really like it.. I hope ch3 soundtrack releases it..

roselovesice

Oh my gosh! I need to watch today’s episode then. I love the ending song. I hope they release the girl version too.

Omg, it is ending next week?.
Omg, it is ending next week!? No!!!
It’s rumored to end at 27 episodes, and the 27the episode is next Friday. I’m not too certain either, but we shall wait and see what happens.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh my gosh! I need to watch today’s episode then. I love the ending song. I hope they release the girl version too.

It’s rumored to end at 27 episodes, and the 27the episode is next Friday. I’m not too certain either, but we shall wait and see what happens.
Oh okay.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it is better the reveal comes sooner. Thi can now allow his heart to fall for Sina. IF you think about it, right now he is probably torn between the fact of her being his brother's wife. Now, that she doesn't have that label on her, he can allow his heart to go all in. I I know weirder things have happened in lakorns, but without the reveal, Thi and Na can't truly be themselves.

Also, if I were Thi, I would be angry, but I wouldn't hate her. She is doing what she thought was right, to protect her sister. Just like he married Siya to protect his own family and their fortune. He would do anything for his brother, just like Sina would do anything for her sister. It's not like she did it for a malicious reason. I know it's a lakorn and leads don't have logic, though LOL.

roselovesice

Snapppsss. Wiset dies next episode? Now everyone is just getting shot. I don't doubt that Pa could've killed Wiset, but I have a feeling that it could be someone else who did it too. This lakorn likes to mess with our mind. lol Anyways, today's episode of Thi-Na was cute. I seriously love their bickering moments. She try to act like she wasn't worried about him but she lowkey, highkey was. And then there was him ordering she be nice to him because he saved her. Pop's smile is so cute. He looked so chunky at the hospital, acting like a kid too. I'm surprise he didn't feel much pain. Didn't a day pass only?! I would be crying from the pain, but there really is no logic in lakorns to begin with. lol I have a feeling that Thi & Na might just be separate for awhile after her real identity comes out considering Mae Yai told Na to return Thi's life back to him and vice versa. I'm excited for the next few episodes. It's getting too good but not enough of my Thi-Na.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Why do I feel like khun Naht is still possibly a bad guy? If not her, then someone who is incredibly trying to seek her attention or approval...someone may want repay her gratitude...or even trying to get her back for not seeing his importance...such as her nephew! In fact, I think he is in love with her...so that’s potentially a lot of hurt if you are being ignored.

With khun naht, besides being the obvious jealous main wife, having past nervous breakdowns and Koo-Koo moments, a lot of other subtle things lead us to have mix emotions about her level of guilt...that she is innocent. But in actuality, she could possibly be the main culprit (as it might originally seem).

In the past, plots have been that the true bad people don’t look obvious, and the obvious-looking people don’t look bad. But now, I’m thinking there are new plots that makes bad people look not obvious by trying to look obvious and then looking like they aren’t bad when really they are. Did that make sense? Lol.

Anyways, these two come into mind because there are instances where gray areas get played up (for ex: when khun naht got a threat letter in her portfolio, and when she was being “followed”...among other things that I am too lazy to touch up on). Now, if she was guilty, it would make sense that the threat letter popped up when grit (lawyer guy) was ‘coincidentally’ around there just like how he was there when she was being ‘followed’...cuz she knows he is around and that he will take his impressions back to sina and the gang. All she would have to do is pretend to say don’t tell anyone this or that (which she knows he will do opposite)...and she will already look innocent. Not only that but he would also have a heavy impression of her humbleness as a “victim” and he will tell them she told him not to tell them. Add that to the angelic deed of helping thi investigate misconduct in the company, and she will already look far from guilty. Again, this is assuming she is guilty.

As for the nephew, he is linked to everyone who could filter information back to him to do damage (ex: naht herself, viset’s mistress, viset’s daughter, even him working in the company, in general, etc). He keeps saying he will do anything for her. Some of these things may be things he thinks might help himself too. But it doesn’t look that way.

The ultimate twist is that they are in on it together; give or take one person or the other possibly going beyond plans and hence various complications.

Either way, they look most guilty to me.

mayag

sarNie Adult
So I just caught up with all the eng subbed episodes and skimmed through today's and OMG! I can't believe they actually kissed during the underwater stuff! It's cool that they were so casual about it lmao.

Wiset died?! Like many of you have already mentioned, this lakorn really does love to play with our minds. I love the suspense. I remember seeing a scene of Pa holding a gun in one of the MVs for an OST. I'm strongly suspecting that it's her doing. I still suspect everyone else too though lol. I still can't eliminate anyone from the Sutharak family. Maybe each one of the them committed A crime except for Thi.