[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, finished skimming episode 18 and

Oh, so Nat put him up to it. I was wondering why he'd be so quick to get close to her since he's now been revealed to be involved with the chatty one.
He find that he is such a shady character too. His involvement with the chatty one was quite a surprised. Why would you allow someone you're involved with to sleep with someone else (Wiset). Pichet may be in it for the money?

Guys, someone has any thoughts why Ya is so afraid of the relationship between Na and Thi? I know, if Na and Thi get together it will change a lot of things. But it seems to me that Ya is hiding something. Well, I do hope that it is just because of the whole issue of the will and nothing more.
I think maybe it's out of concern for Na. Ya probably doesn't Na to get hurt. If there's other reason, we will have to wait.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Im hoping that Ya is afraid of Thi and Na together cause Ya is distrustful of the Sutharak family as a whole.

Omg i can't wait for that underwater scene tomorrow!! Are they supposed to kiss or what?? Is that what the director asked them to? Can't wait for tomorrow!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
He find that he is such a shady character too. His involvement with the chatty one was quite a surprised. Why would you allow someone you're involved with to sleep with someone else (Wiset). Pichet may be in it for the money?
Another possibility is that I think maybe pichet and that woman are lovers, and he recruited her to seduce wiset ?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just gave up on trying to figure out who's the real culprit. We know Pa is one of the culprits as she is the one behind some of the incidents that took place already.
With Nat being jealous at just the sight of Na and Krit, I can't imagine what's going to transpire later when she finds out Krit has a thing for the real Ya. Too bad there wasn't enough scenes of Thi-Ya. I wish they wouldn't give the side characters too much screen time, but their characters play a big role in the storyline too. It's a win-lose situation. T_T I'm excited for tomorrow's episode but her wedding dress in the pool though. It literally looks like her dress was slipping off and her boobs were about to pop off from that angle. 555 We'll finally get to see the scene of Thi at the hospital. Please give us more Thi-Na moments! I appreciate the short moments between them at the pool, fighting, bickering and talking about trust, but it still wasn't enough. I guess i'm being too greedy now. 555

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope we do not get a plot twist like Thi is the real culprit or "he and Ya had a relationship in the past and somehow he is khao suay's father, but he does not remember..." or we discover that Ya had a crush on Thi. But all thoses options would be terrible!
Oh god if any of those things were true that'd be horrible.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Just as I thought, Pa and Wiset are bad guys, maybe not on some issues, but on stealing from the company to killing Krit's dad and Pipope. Ya's murder attempt though, I think could be someone else. Pichet is a bit shady too. Someone mentioned that he was getting close to Neung because Nat told him to help spy on Wiset and Pa, but he was already aiming at her long before Nat asked him for help. He was trying to hit on her ever since the party where Pa invited Na to.

I'm loving all the scenes between Thi and Na. About who Krit will end up with is for sure Ya, but I am shipping him with Nat as well. I can't wait for the next episode to find out what happened when Nat kissed Krit. I know I will feel really bad for Nat that she will have to lose to Ya two times in a row, that is if she is truly innocent in the end. If Ya really did take Pipoe from Nat, then I'd want Krit to end up with Nat. But then I still can't do anything about it because he'll end up with Ya anyway. Ya is considered as Nang ek too and in lakorn's no matter how wrong or bad they are, they will always be forgiven.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What I hope is they don't do is, realize how likable they made Nat's character and then make her the bad guy in the end, like, "Oh she has too many fans, we need to make people hate her now, let's make her the bad guy." Lol.

HNA0

☀️
Just as I thought, Pa and Wiset are bad guys, maybe not on some issues, but on stealing from the company to killing Krit's dad and Pipope. Ya's murder attempt though, I think could be someone else. Pichet is a bit shady too. Someone mentioned that he was getting close to Neung because Nat told him to help spy on Wiset and Pa, but he was already aiming at her long before Nat asked him for help. He was trying to hit on her ever since the party where Pa invited Na to.

I'm loving all the scenes between Thi and Na. About who Krit will end up with is for sure Ya, but I am shipping him with Nat as well. I can't wait for the next episode to find out what happened when Nat kissed Krit. I know I will feel really bad for Nat that she will have to lose to Ya two times in a row, that is if she is truly innocent in the end. If Ya really did take Pipoe from Nat, then I'd want Krit to end up with Nat. But then I still can't do anything about it because he'll end up with Ya anyway. Ya is considered as Nang ek too and in lakorn's no matter how wrong or bad they are, they will always be forgiven.
Let it be a plot twist where krit ended up with Nat. Let this ship sail smoothly.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I think Pichet is the one who shotted Ya. The reason? I think he knew how terrible Nat was and was trying to help her by killing Pipop second wife. Probably Nat knew about this and she did nothing to stop. As Da, I think she also knew about it. That's the reason she's always trying to blackmail Nat. As for Pa and her husband, I think they're responsible for Pipop's death. And maybe, just maybe, Nat saw the accident.
But I also think we're going to have another flashback with Mae'Pa (?) And how she kicked out Thi's mother from the house.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Way too much krit ya nat today lol i only tuned in for Thi Na bits - mostly cause i got distracted with house chores

Thi is sooooo touchy with Na im totally loving it! Need to wait for subs to know their convos underwater

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
*After watching ep with eng sub *
I think Thi will end up hating(not exactly hate , but hate-love ) at Na , Bec he looks/feels so guilty/sorry especially when he saw her scar. He helped her every time she needs TT
Oh my! The kiss scene of Krit and Nat ~ idk what to say >__<

Ep. 20 preview*
So Da will be the first one to know about Na >_< Thi risking his life of Na TT
Khun Pa , serves her right ~_~

Last edited: