[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I noticed that Ch7 often have higher ratings than Ch3 , although Ch3 actresses/actors are more popular than Ch7 a/a !?!
They are so underrated ,no wonder most of them become freelancers >_< anyway , I like CH3 hehe >_< like all of my fav are there. ^^
Im so bored , waiting for ep 16 w eng sub >__<
They do so that’s why it’s surprising when ch3 evening lakorns get high ratings. Lol. I get bored with some of ch3 lakorns so I watch ch7 for new parings and new faces. I do have some actors I really like from ch7. Yeah they’re underrated with ch7 actors.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Khem (one who plays Nat) is like the complete opposite of her character on screen! She's like in her own world..lmao

Nuan is the same in real life too, I guess. :risas3: She reminds me of Ohn Sripan!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I was wondering, why didn't they just like Ya go to the taping. That way she could allude suspicion on her disability from Thi even more. Cause if she is there and Suzy is there, he won't have a reason to get suspicious lol.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
You know what I was wondering, why didn't they just like Ya go to the taping. That way she could allude suspicion on her disability from Thi even more. Cause if she is there and Suzy is there, he won't have a reason to get suspicious lol.
True...lol. Maybe she just wanted to spend time with Khao Suay?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ I thought about that too. I don’t know why no one is thinking. They could’ve killed 2 birds with 1 stone but whatever. We wouldn’t have a lakorn if there was logic. 555

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
hye everyone.. i just finished watching all eps that have been subbed.. it's been long i got attached to thai lakorn.. now i'm back..happy that i've found another good and fun lakorn although i was late ;);)

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I think we will need a good explanation for Ya past, because untill now I do not sympathize with her. And also, I think Krit is better with Nat than with her. I do not know why the authors want us to believe Ya and Krit are the best match. Untill now, I do not see anything. And I think Nat deserve a good man like Krit. Nonetheless, I'm in love with this drama and our main couple. I think they are doing an excellent job!

Reactions: rae

mayag

sarNie Adult
Maybe there's a twist and Krit and Nat will actually end up together while Ya will just be happy with Khao Suay. That would be really nice.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Maybe there's a twist and Krit and Nat will actually end up together while Ya will just be happy with Khao Suay. That would be really nice.
I would love if something like that happens. But I kind of think that the end scenes will be as in the MV of the lakorn where she is with Krit and Na is walking with Thi. hm

roselovesice

LOL We can wish but no. Krit is most definitely going to end up with Ya.

I love how this lakorn makes us think Thi is always suspicious of Na after every event, but it's always such a twist. He doesn't even think twice or more than should. 555

viola

sarNie Egg
I think I am the only one that ships Krit and Ya.
you can count me on, their loveline is kinda a bit boring but it's typical for a second couple. I pity Nat too but it will be nonsense for me if she and Krit end up together

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
you can count me on, their loveline is kinda a bit boring but it's typical for a second couple. I pity Nat too but it will be nonsense for me if she and Krit end up together
Nice I am not the only one :), yea I feel better for Nat but yea same.

roselovesice

Between Ya-Krit and Krit-Nat, I couldn't careless about their storyline tbh. I just want more scenes of Thi and Na.