[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't too fond of this one. Not that I dont like Chippy but it was lacking in a lot of ways. Can't explain it. I do want a reunion od them though.
I agree. KLKF was my least favorite of chippys until KSTD came out. I still enjoyed KLKF though cause i liked the story and plus my baby Great was in it. Raeng Tawan and My Hero Series are my favorites of Chippy. I want a Great/Chippy/Aum reunion too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree. KLKF was my least favorite of chippys until KSTD came out. I still enjoyed KLKF though cause i liked the story and plus my baby Great was in it. Raeng Tawan and My Hero Series are my favorites of Chippy. I want a Great/Chippy/Aum reunion too
Hahahha. . . and then there was KSTD.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
20180808_232328.png Cr. Popeklinkpantip
Congrats to Pope and Chippy! They reached a 4.1 rating for the last episode! Never did i think this lakorn wouldve reached a 3, let alone a 4. Good for them <3 it was fun in here you ladies roasting the heck out of this lakorn lol

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
A VERY MINI FULLCAP EP 14
WARNING: Spoilers ahead
I did it. I watched ep 14 part 9/9.

Well, sort of. I skipped through it.

That one lady who got raped had a baby and I hope it was by her husband. The second lead couple gets together

I TOTALLY CALLED IT they turned the abusive dad good :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I KNEW this would happen but I am SO unhappy that it actually did :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Pope and Chippy got married in Africa because WHY THE HECK NOT let's just randomly turn up in Africa again even though Tieng obviously doesn't work for a living so Idk where he got the money unless he's still leeching off of his parents and Chippy's so weak she can't even drive herself places so why not hop on a plane to Jamaica again and have the random guy you met there who kept taking semi-creepy photographs of you marry you???
Screenshot_20180809-034119_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20180809-034202_YouTube.jpg
And NO they are NOT CUTE because I can't stand Chippy AT ALL. She's a great and fun person but somebody needs to first give her a reality check on her acting-- then we'll talk about her scripts.

I don't think I'm qualified to criticize this ending since I've only watched up to ep 7

Oh and Tieng's dad went back to his salted caramel hairstyle
Screenshot_20180809-035342_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling

That one lady who got raped had a baby and I hope it was by her husband. The second lead couple gets together

I TOTALLY CALLED IT they turned the abusive dad good :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I KNEW this would happen but I am SO unhappy that it actually did :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Pope and Chippy got married in Jamaica because WHY THE HECK NOT let's just randomly turn up in Jamaica again even though Tieng obviously doesn't work for a living so Idk where he got the money unless he's still leeching off of his parents and Chippy's so weak she can't even drive herself places so why not hop on a plane to Jamaica again and have the random guy you met there who kept taking semi-creepy photographs of you marry you???
View attachment 21670 View attachment 21671
And NO they are NOT CUTE because I can't stand Chippy AT ALL. She's a great and fun person but somebody needs to first give her a reality check on her acting-- then we'll talk about her scripts.

I don't think I'm qualified to criticize this ending since I've only watched up to ep 7

View attachment 21672
Was it Jamaica or Africa?w

Pope and Chippy got married in Jamaica because WHY THE HECK NOT let's just randomly turn up in Jamaica again even though Tieng obviously doesn't work for a living so Idk where he got the money unless he's still leeching off of his parents and Chippy's so weak she can't even drive herself places so why not hop on a plane to Jamaica again and have the random guy you met there who kept taking semi-creepy photographs of you marry you???
View attachment 21670 View attachment 21671

View attachment 21672
So they went to Jamaica to get married? I thought they shot this lakorn in Cape Town Africa. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The ending of the original KSTD didn't have a wedding. They simply held hands watching Duan and Deun's parents embrace Duan. . . . I bet they didn't have any awkward skinship either. Haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It wasnt the best lakorn or anything but i was ok with it. Would say i was impressed with peach’s acting. Itz funny that he plays chippy’s younger brother when hez older. He has a super baby face. Hehe

Oun also cries really well...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha. She is a pest in his life.

It wasnt the best lakorn or anything but i was ok with it. Would say i was impressed with peach’s acting. Itz funny that he plays chippy’s younger brother when hez older. He has a super baby face. Hehe

Oun also cries really well...
It wasn't the best?? That's a pretty good compliment for this lakorn. Hahaha.