[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Asia's asians are more racist to dark skin. I experienced it myself many times traveling around Asia, except where dark skin are the majority of course like India, Cambodia, and Sri Lanka.
My mom (who taught English in Japan for a number of years) said that too. She said people always complimented her on her skin and hair because she has the really white northern European skin (she's white not Asian at all) and really pretty brown hair. She also said they sometimes treated people with darker skin badly, and then the skin bleaching stuff too

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My mom (who taught English in Japan for a number of years) said that too. She said people always complimented her on her skin and hair because she has the really white northern European skin (she's white not Asian at all) and really pretty brown hair. She also said they sometimes treated people with darker skin badly, and then the skin bleaching stuff too
Lol whenever I go shopping in Thailand, the sales rep always suggest skin lightener products, never fail. No matter what store I go into if I walk by the skin products, they always always suggest some type of skin lightener not to even my skin tone but they actually said to make me lighter and prettier. :pancarta: Good thing I'm not a sensitive person so I wasnt that offended lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember in their interview on 3zaap during the SJ promotions they were making fun of him cause he looks older and darker than the rest. I felt sad for him even though they were all just joking. Sometimes enough is enough when in comes to the dark skin jokes.
I hate dark skin jokes. Very prejudicial imo. No wonder Maeya career got screwed when she is pretty. Girl ended up marrying... sigh

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Soo . . . Duan got a job to help with his rehab. What does Tieng do again??? Hhahaa. All he does is show up in front of Deun whenever she's in trouble.

AND URGH Deun is sooo bi-polar. One minute she's mad at Tarn (making it seem like she's ready to boot him) and then the next thing you know she's crying on her knees begging him not to go! Can you make up your mind girl!!!!????