[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So far i really liked the 1st episode! I think pope, chippy, and peach did a really good job of potraying their characters so far, especially pope. And from the pope and chippy scenes so far, they seem to have really good chemistry! I can feel the tension when those two have scenes together. And did pope get mad at chippy at the end cause he thought she was joking about her brother being an addict too?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Part II
Screenshot_20180621-142115_YouTube.jpg
Now remind us about your "fan" again? What was her name?
Wow Chippy, you really know how to pick 'em. Of course, he probably only likes this other lady because she has a straight nose
Screenshot_20180621-143358_YouTube.jpg
GOSH DARN IT POPE I didn't think you could get any hotter after BPS but you always gotta prove me wrong
Screenshot_20180621-144047_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20180621-144054_YouTube.jpg
Aww that quick little glance at her before he goes back to looking at the ground. My heart :icon12:
Screenshot_20180621-151405_YouTube.jpg
Anyone who had their doubts about Pope's ability to act out this role need not worry any longer. He is top-notch, as usual :aaaaa:
Screenshot_20180621-151907_YouTube.jpg
I really like how they show him buying those pictures and giving them away. It shows that Pope's character doesn't care about money or appearance. He's willing to spend his money to return things to their owners.
Screenshot_20180621-152627_YouTube.jpg
I like that the show establishes that this kid has a bad home life with his abusive father. Show is establishing his reason for turning to drugs early on.
Screenshot_20180621-153443_YouTube.jpg
I've dreamed to doing this to P'Pope :angel10:
Screenshot_20180621-153755_YouTube.jpg
If he plucked his eyebrows he could make himself a winter coat
Screenshot_20180621-160411_YouTube.jpg
That little look at Chippy... aww
Wait for the final installment...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FINAL INSTALLMENT
Screenshot_20180621-160616_YouTube.jpg
Oh look, they left us alone entirely by coincidence. Yep, definitely by coincidence...
Screenshot_20180621-161721_YouTube.jpg
Something like "Let's go get coffee. Come on" Omg Pope no wonder you're still single :risas3: I really like him in this rough-around-the-edges sort of character.
Screenshot_20180621-162125_YouTube.jpg
Let me just quickly drink my coffee and hope she doesn't notice that we're basically on a date rn
Screenshot_20180621-162523_YouTube.jpg That went well
Screenshot_20180621-163435_YouTube.jpg
YASSSS the awkward hand is back!!! You wrist-grab that girl, Pope! Su su :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Screenshot_20180621-163645_YouTube.jpg
He looks so afraid :risas3::risas3::risas3:

THOUGHTS:
  • Pope looks fiiinnneeee in this drama. His hair, makeup and wardrobe are so on point
  • Looks like the direction of this drama will not disappoint
  • I'm glad they chose Pope for this role. They need a more mature actor to play the part of the former drug addict
  • Africa is pretty
  • Not a big fan of Chippy but looks like she and Pope will have some good chemistry
  • Poor nong chai
  • I'm afraid this drama will throw in the usual lakorn sentiment of "as long as a parent loves his or her child, that's all that matters," which is something I as a Westerner have never been able to get behind. For me, it doesn't matter if the parent cares for the child deep down, if they are abusive, then they are unfit to be a parent. So hopefully this lakorn won't take that direction
  • Pope's English is really cute

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
So is peach fully a drug addict yet or is he just barely trying it out? And i understand why peach and chippys dad is acting that way but he needs to realize that acting that way is just gonna make peach behave even worse! And omg did pope really kill that young boy or did he survive?
I think the boy died... maybe? Idk. I think Peach is just experimenting at this point. And I agree with you about the dad

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
FINAL INSTALLMENT
View attachment 17372
Oh look, they left us alone entirely by coincidence. Yep, definitely by coincidence...
View attachment 17373
Something like "Let's go get coffee. Come on" Omg Pope no wonder you're still single :risas3: I really like him in this rough-around-the-edges sort of character.
View attachment 17374
Let me just quickly drink my coffee and hope she doesn't notice that we're basically on a date rn
View attachment 17375 That went well
View attachment 17376
YASSSS the awkward hand is back!!! You wrist-grab that girl, Pope! Su su :cheer::cheer::cheer:
View attachment 17377

THOUGHTS:
  • Pope looks fiiinnneeee in this drama. His hair, makeup and wardrobe are so on point
  • I'm glad they chose Pope for this role. They need a more mature actor to play the part of the former drug addict
  • Africa is pretty
  • Not a big fan of Chippy but looks like she and Pope will have some good chemistry
  • Poor nong chai
  • I'm afraid this drama will throw in the usual lakorn sentiment of "as long as a parent loves his or her child, that's all that matters," which is something I as a Westerner have never been able to get behind. For me, it doesn't matter if the parent cares for the child deep down, if they are abusive, then they are unfit to be a parent. So hopefully this lakorn won't take that direction
Popes english was really cute. I smiled so much when he spoke it. Glad chippy helped him out with it. I also like pope rough around the edges character.

It seems like chippys bf's younger sister doesnt agree with their mother about setting her brother up with that nina girl and wants chippy and her BF to stay together. Not sure though

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
FINAL INSTALLMENT
View attachment 17372
View attachment 17373
View attachment 17374
View attachment 17376
View attachment 17377

THOUGHTS:
  • Africa is pretty
  • Poor nong chai
This is in Africa? Looks like Europe.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
FINAL INSTALLMENT
View attachment 17372
View attachment 17373
View attachment 17374
View attachment 17376
View attachment 17377

THOUGHTS:
  • Africa is pretty
  • Poor nong chai
Thanks for these very beautiful pictures of him. Different from Por Date but loveable no less. Our love for Pope won't ever stop.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 1 Comments!!!!

I'm commenting as I watch. Haha.
- I like the opening credits.
- It's so weird to see Pope like this! I almost wanna laugh. Hahah.
- First of all why the heck do you wanna get in the car with a druggie??
- Awe. Pope was crying so hard!
- Wow. Their intro is really quick and fast.
- So intense already.
- "Hey, whatz are you doing?!" Hahaha. Pope you too cute.
- So they're all randomly in Africa together?? Haha.
- Too much of the side characters. Urgh.
- Mm. The guy with the green jacket is cute.
- Oh so they're all part of a tour group.
- You know I'm kind of tired of the bickering second leads in lakorns. It's getting annoying.
- That gal playing Neena or something is quite pretty.
- Awe Tiang likes Deun! Hehe. He smiled!
- Omg that old lady is annoying.
- Deun and Duan's dad is an @$$. I still love Au though. Hehehe.
- That tall guy is pretty cute too. Dang so many cute thangs in here, and he has awkward hand gestures too. Hahhaa. I'm guessing he's Tiang's doctor.
- Can they go back to Thailand already. Haha. I'm tired of that old lady and her yappy mouth.
- Is it just me or does Pope look dark im here? I love it!!
- Chippy and Pope are pretty cute together.
- Dayum. . . Pope hubby looks super scary when he's mad. Pope wives don't ever make him upset.
- Ok they did not just cut his scene short and put on some sunshine music. Wtf.
- OMG!!!! That lady needs to go!!!!!!! I see more of her than than my Pope hub!
- I like the individual drug scenes of both Pope and Peach.
- Awe.....I cried with mom and Tiang.
- Haha. Omg. Can they be any more obvious robbing a store.
- The heck? That bgm just got cut. Puahaha. Bad editing.
- Um . . . .

First Impression:

I'm not sure I'm completely sold yet. There's too much of the usual repetitive lakorn stuff, bickering second leads, creepy playboy, unnecessary annoying side characters, intense music, etc. I think the cast is doing their part, I'll have to blame the production for this not-so-interesting premiere. The editing is choppy, the storyline doesn't flow smoothly, and the sound quality is kind of bad. I honestly wouldn't watch this if it weren't for Pope. I don't expect much change in the upcoming episodes, but I'll continue watching for the sake of my hubs. . .oh and the other yummy thangs in here. Haha.

Interesting Fact: The actress playing Tiang's mom is the lady that got to smooch our Mr. PJ in the 2012 movie "It Gets Better." Hahahaha. How funny.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So is peach fully a drug addict yet or is he just barely trying it out? And i understand why peach and chippys dad is acting that way but he needs to realize that acting that way is just gonna make peach behave even worse! And omg did pope really kill that young boy or did he survive?
He's starting to. Its funny because we got straight to the point. There's no development at all, so we don't even know the reason whybhe stared doing drugs. Maybe they'll show us later. . .?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He's starting to. Its funny because we got straight to the point. There's no development at all, so we don't even know the reason whybhe stared doing drugs. Maybe they'll show us later. . .?
Im pretty sure its just peer pressure. I think he started doing it cause of that one friend of his that he robbed the store with. Thats what it seems like based on all the teasers

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Im pretty sure its just peer pressure. I think he started doing it cause of that one friend of his that he robbed the store with. Thats what it seems like based on all the teasers
I have a feeling it's the dad being abusive first that's why he turned to drugs. There's got to be some kind of internal conflict that's why he did it.

And yes you guys how can I not comment on Pope's royal hotness!!!!!!! Omg he looks good in all angles in here whether he's mugging or smiling. I'll have to contribute to this capping! But for now gotta go take my BPS test! Hahha.