[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't worry about that. While we're doing the list for Pope's visit here it was a matter of cramming in all the names we know. This is BPS harem pen number #1. I think in some threads there could be others - those who likes him with Mew, with Ploy, etc. But @Rachfull ahh what they say about farang women being the strongest, I'm beginning to think it's true. Even if she's at #100 she'll probably be the only one calling shots on the chopper.
@SuzieJ @phatman
CAPTAIN: "Our chopper is too heavy, Rachfull! We'll have to drop something before we start losing altitude!"
ME: *straps on a parachute with the gusto of a superhero putting on her suit* "I'll jump out," I say in a super epic voice.
CAPTAIN:"Wait, that's--"
ME: "Shut up! I know the risk and I'm willing to take it! Just let me do this!" *opens door of the chopper*
CAPTAIN: "You do realize this isn't going to help at all, right? I was more thinking of dropping cargo or something..."
ME: *has already jumped*
BPS CREW: *gathers around door of chopper* "That little sneak, she must've known he wasn't at the venue the entire time!"
ME: *uses Pope's hot body to cushion my fall* "Hi there." :naughty2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh no.... he heard us teasing him about the awkward hand. Now, samee is just gonna hide it between his legs :risas3::risas3: @phatman @Rachfull @Rosi2
View attachment 17627
HahHa. Awe. Pope hun. Don't hide those beautiful awkward hands!

@SuzieJ @phatman
CAPTAIN: "Our chopper is too heavy, Rachfull! We'll have to drop something before we start losing altitude!"
ME: *straps on a parachute with the gusto of a superhero putting on her suit* "I'll jump out," I say in a super epic voice.
CAPTAIN:"Wait, that's--"
ME: "Shut up! I know the risk and I'm willing to take it! Just let me do this!" *opens door of the chopper*
CAPTAIN: "You do realize this isn't going to help at all, right? I was more thinking of dropping cargo or something..."
ME: *has already jumped*
BPS CREW: *gathers around door of chopper* "That little sneak, she must've known he wasn't at the venue the entire time!"
ME: *uses Pope's hot body to cushion my fall* "Hi there." :naughty2:
Puahahahha. You *tch!
Next time we're gonna drop you off at sea!

I know of something else of his that he can hide between MY legs...:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Hahaha. Girl you are really living up to your title as Head Pervert.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I know of something else of his that he can hide between MY legs...:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
HahHa. Awe. Pope hun. Don't hide those beautiful awkward hands!

Puahahahha. You *tch!
Next time we're gonna drop you off at sea!

Hahaha. Girl you are really living up to your title as Head Pervert.
Just when you think he couldn't get any better looking, here he is looking gorgeous in maroon.

(I didn't open that spoiler don't wan't to see any of your he's short jokes @Rachfull. What is under that flap anyway)