[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rosi

Wifey #42
I feel a bit low on this list as well lol
Don't worry about that. While we're doing the list for Pope's visit here it was a matter of cramming in all the names we know. This is BPS harem pen number #1. I think in some threads there could be others - those who likes him with Mew, with Ploy, etc. But @Rachfull ahh what they say about farang women being the strongest, I'm beginning to think it's true. Even if she's at #100 she'll probably be the only one calling shots on the chopper.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Don't worry about that. While we're doing the list for Pope's visit here it was a matter of cramming in all the names we know. This is BPS harem pen number #1. I think in some threads there could be others - those who likes him with Mew, with Ploy, etc. But @Rachfull ahh what they say about farang women being the strongest, I'm beginning to think it's true. Even if she's at #100 she'll probably be the only one calling shots on the chopper.
Haha its fine i was just joking around :) and your description of @Rachfull is very accurate lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
If I sound mean to Chippy, I am sorry to her fans. I just can’t look pass her nose and her acting hasn’t won me yet either. If I tease my BPS girls using her, forgive me, k?

I haven’t and not planning on watching this lakorn. I am following this thread to troll some of Pope’s wives. They are easy targets here drooling all over the samee. LOL
He's waaaay handsome here than in Sapai Jao. And in SJao it's not Nychaa but the talkative sister so how to watch that. Between Chips & Namtarm & a hard place, I am happily returning to BPS.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He's tall!! He's tall!! Yayyyy.....

And Bella has a very alluring woman's body, that's a very good pix of her phatman. Don't think I've seen this snapshot before. Everyone keeps saying she's got a lovely butt and looks here it's true. Happy for Weir!
Haha. I think this photo was shared before you came into BPS thread.