[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg so excited!! They all look so good. Kao is so pretty! I like Yard and Mint.. that's a plus.. but Pie?! Omg she won me over in RRF. Hahah wow I'm super excited for this. Kao and Great have amazing chemistry from the pics/bts/even their other lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I saw Mint and Yaad's ig!! They're so happy to be in this lakorn together. Two besties as nangrais!! I'm totally excited now lol. I swear Mint and Great has been in a lot of Maker's lakorn as siblings or cousins lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw Mint and Yaad's ig!! They're so happy to be in this lakorn together. Two besties as nangrais!! I'm totally excited now lol. I swear Mint and Great has been in a lot of Maker's lakorn as siblings or cousins lol.
Oh yeah mint played greats cousin in Kon La Kop Fah

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
They said they will modernize it...they said some of the actor from the older version to play in here.

Lol Kao is funny....

Poor great they tease if he is playing the dad.... ...they are only 10 yrs apart...jeez....great still looks good

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They said they will modernize it...they said some of the actor from the older version to play in here.

Lol Kao is funny....

Poor great they tease if he is playing the dad.... ...they are only 10 yrs apart...jeez....great still looks good
Good to know they will modernize it a little! Most likey they will take out the r- scene. Was there a lot of jealousy scenes in the 2 other versions? I like some jealousy moments from the p'ek hehe

Ans yeah great still looks amazing! Great is always being ganged up on by his n'eks. Last time, Diana, Kao, and Chippy were making fun of him under one of his ig posts lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope the comedy in this isnt cringey! Comedys are hard to get right so i really am hoping they nail the comedy. I dont want it to be like James and Yeenas current lakorn

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the comedy in this isnt cringey! Comedys are hard to get right so i really am hoping they nail the comedy. I dont want it to be like James and Yeenas current lakorn
This lakorn is suppose to be a drama, but n’ek has such a foul mouth that attacks anyone who bullies her including the p’ek which it’s funny seeing her that way. The storyline is already established so if they get the script, directing, and acting right, it should be very good. I’m excited for this remake!!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is suppose to be a drama, but n’ek has such a foul mouth that attacks anyone who bullies her including the p’ek which it’s funny seeing her that way. The storyline is already established so if they get the script, directing, and acting right, it should be very good. I’m excited for this remake!!!!
Yay i love a good n'ek that can stick up for herself! Its gonna be even more funny to see Kao badmouth Great cause shes so tiny and he looks so much bigger than her. I can already imagine them bickering with one another