[CH3] Kai Mook Mungkorn Fai (Pau Jin Jong)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
After Banlang Dok Maai, Pau Jin Jong will begin a new project called Kai Mook Mungkorn Fai (Dragon Fire Pearl) reuniting Puen Khanin and Apo Nattawin again. No word on n'ek.

From KCL:  @ ละครเรื่อง ดอกไม้ใต้เมฆ กำลังออนแอร์ ล่าสุด เป่าจินจง ทำละครอีกเรื่องคือ ไข่มุกมังกรไฟ วาง เพื่อน คณิน กับ อาโป ณัฐวิญญ์ เจอะกันอีกครั้ง 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay. More of Peun. But I'm wondering who is the main pra ek? Or are they both equal as pra ek?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, no more fighting, I can't stand seeing Peun not being picked again. Why is he so unlucky? LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Cus he just has that face! The friendzone face  :lol:  . The poor guy.
LOL. He can be friend-zone for anyone as long as he is hands-on for me and only me. Haha. In my opinion he's better than Arpo though, no offense.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Cheeraka said:
I love Peun so I hope n'ek is someone I like.
Same here. I hope nang ek is someone I like because I can't stand watching someone I don't like with my pra ek. LOL. So this production, do they have any favorites or someone they usually always cast. It would be great to know in case they use their favorites in here. But if not, I would love to see Peun with Chippy or Margie again.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, I think n'ek in here is Wawwa. Just saw a photo of her with the two p'eks along with the director on hers ig.
Happy that n'ek is Wawwa because I like her too.
But this lakorn is suppose to be action right, are they gonna make Wawwa an action n'ek or what? Just wondering here.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would love Wawaa as nang ek too, now we just need to know who will be the main pra ek and who will be the second nang ek. :)