[CH3] Kai Mook Mungkorn Fai (Pau Jin Jong)

Discussion in '2018' started by Mahalo, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

After Banlang Dok Maai, Pau Jin Jong will begin a new project called Kai Mook Mungkorn Fai (Dragon Fire Pearl) reuniting Puen Khanin and Apo Nattawin again. No word on n'ek.

From KCL:  @ ละครเรื่อง ดอกไม้ใต้เมฆ กำลังออนแอร์ ล่าสุด เป่าจินจง ทำละครอีกเรื่องคือ ไข่มุกมังกรไฟ วาง เพื่อน คณิน กับ อาโป ณัฐวิญญ์ เจอะกันอีกครั้ง 

[​IMG]

Bieluvr likes this.
  2. Ncmeowmeow35

Ncmeowmeow35 sarNie Oldmaid

Yay! I was wondering when they would cast these two because they seem to fit with Pau Jin Jong's type of lakorns

3. rockateur

rockateur sarNie Hatchling

Seems like Ah'Too is getting the main job of moulding all of these newbies nowadays. 

4. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Yay. More of Peun. But I'm wondering who is the main pra ek? Or are they both equal as pra ek?

5. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Usually if there are two newbie pra'eks in the same lakorn, they are both equal. I hope so, I like both Apo and Puen. 

6. Ncmeowmeow35

There needs to be two nang'eks. No more fighting over the same girl from these two please lol.

Bieluvr likes this.
  7. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Yes, no more fighting, I can't stand seeing Peun not being picked again. Why is he so unlucky? LOL.

8. Ncmeowmeow35

Cus he just has that face! The friendzone face  :lol:  . The poor guy.

Prakaidao likes this.
  9. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

LOL. He can be friend-zone for anyone as long as he is hands-on for me and only me. Haha. In my opinion he's better than Arpo though, no offense.

10. Ncmeowmeow35

lol None taken. I admit that his acting is way better than Apo but for some reason I'm just attracted by Apo.

11. Cheeraka

Cheeraka sarNie Juvenile

I love Peun so I hope n'ek is someone I like.

12. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Same here. I hope nang ek is someone I like because I can't stand watching someone I don't like with my pra ek. LOL. So this production, do they have any favorites or someone they usually always cast. It would be great to know in case they use their favorites in here. But if not, I would love to see Peun with Chippy or Margie again.

13. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Peun is a cutie, he has the most cutest and most dorky smile ever. 

Bieluvr likes this.
  14. Cheeraka

Cheeraka sarNie Juvenile

OMG, I think n'ek in here is Wawwa. Just saw a photo of her with the two p'eks along with the director on hers ig.
    Happy that n'ek is Wawwa because I like her too.
    But this lakorn is suppose to be action right, are they gonna make Wawwa an action n'ek or what? Just wondering here.

tweedaly and Bieluvr like this.
  15. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

I would love Wawaa as nang ek too, now we just need to know who will be the main pra ek and who will be the second nang ek. :)

16. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Here the fitting photo. Look like Wawwa is n'ke. 

[​IMG]

17. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Here is a photo of the cast in their outfit.

Cr to: paujinjong

[​IMG]

18. tweedaly

tweedaly sarNie Rebel

I'm glad to see Wawwa in here. Can't wait for more update on the plot and more.

19. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

Yesterday was fitting
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

cr nicharihomes

20. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0VX0KwjmY