[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
My Hottie with facial hair :cry: :shy:
(Takes pills)
He kinda look like boy prakorn some way in there but way more handsome than boy.

Why is my baby crying in that picture. I don't want this hot man to cry that much. I Rak him forever. :) :cry:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
ข่าวด่วน ช่อง 3 จะทำสุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ ภาค 2 โดยนักเขียนได้เริ่มวาง พล็อตเรื่อง แล้ว

I think it says that there is a part 2 of the Jutathep series, anyone Thai can clarify this?
Part 2!!!! If it's true I'm going to faint. It'd be a dream come true for a Part 2. More onscreen time for our favorite couples!!! Where'd you hear this or get this from Jana???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey maybe part2 to make it better Ch3 should use the veteran since they all going to have kids 
sorry guys off topic can you give some example on who might look like Khun Chai Ronnapi and PiengKwan 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I heard about Part 2 before I didn't when they are going to start. I heard it's not going to like the first part.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
I heard about Part 2 before I didn't when they are going to start. I heard it's not going to like the first part.
maybe as all the pair become a parent they might get the veteran and btw I've also heard Ch3 is doing a Sixth Senses part3 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chalidaluvprin said:
Yea me too. It will be on there next generation like there kids. 4 Darunee or something like that.
i'll be jumping up and down if Ch3 chose P'Rome as Chai Pee since him and JMA kind of looks alike 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't really see older gen being them. I do wish if it was to come true the same cast would stay! Just wear outifts that make them look more like parents. hehe But It doesn't matter to me. Aslong as there is a part 2! I'm good :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
I can't really see older gen being them. I do wish if it was to come true the same cast would stay! Just wear outifts that make them look more like parents. hehe But It doesn't matter to me. Aslong as there is a part 2! I'm good :)
it will be awkward dressing them so mature specially Preem she's abit too young to play as a mum as somebody earlier just said part2 is different from part1 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
That pic^ got me giggling and his facial hair/long hair reminds me of Om's role in Atitan :p JMA would look good with a tatt:) Thanks for sharing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pic of him with long hair and facial, looking it from my phone he looked like Rome. But the clean pics of him is just super cute. I adore his small eyes. I think to me, it made him that much more attractive. Dying to see Matt/James in a scene together.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha JMa look cute all the time! These facial pictures of him are starting to scare me. I dont want James to look like that for most of the Lakorn. I need a synopsis soon or else I'd be stuck worrying about this. LOL but keep those photos coming JanaJelly! I can never get enough of this hottie.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Well, I hope someone will be a perfect Ronnapee and Peingkwan as JMA and Mint.  :heart:

I hope their kids will have a mix of Ronnapee's silliness and love, and have Kwan's strictness.  :yes:
somehow  P'Rome&P'Ploy kind of resemble JMA and Mint 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
James and Matt definitely is cute together. They do match eachother I am loving them together here.

@janejelly
I totally agree the eyes of James is the thing that made me feel in love with him even more.