[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know! She was so young in there but her character was really crazy. I felt bad for her at first, but I just wanted to slap her in every scene. Lol. Since this is more of a prim and proper role, I don't think she'll over do it. So James will probably share the spotlight. I really have to see them in motion to see if I'll tune in for this. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm all for James Ma. I would have loved to see Chalida and James reunite. But Matt is a good actress and I'm sure James will learn a lot from her. I think they look pretty alright for now. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
byebye- I agree to everything you say. As much as I love Jalida I want to see them working with other people first and pair from time to time. I personally think Mint did her best work with James. I'm happy he is accepting to work with other people. He's pretty tall, I think he's 182 or 183 cm!

Mahalo- I agree that James matches more with Mint, but we should give Matt and James a chance no? I thought there was a mistake, how can Matt and James look great together? But I think they are a cute, awkward pair, I find it adorable. People bashing them should be open minded and give them a try, I believe in chemistry more than looks. Other actors would immediately star constantly with the same person because they are famous to the industry. As much as I love Mark and Kim, they need to experience other actors, and Nadech and Yaya need to do this as well.  :rolleyes:

Alice-Then that makes me the official clown here, and yes I agree acting skill is more important. :wink:
JMA his 182cm tall, he will learn alot of acting skill from Matt 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They do seem like brother and sisters. Hopefully we'll get to know everyone's role soon. Are there any newbies? I can't recognize some of them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know what the point is trying to let people guess who the girls are. We are not good enough to detect the backs of any of them. But by the hair it seemed like Matt lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
His lips are for me ;p Heehehe

He looks really good with that girl ! Rai? I wonder if she's the n'rai tho.
i don't think she's the n'rai though maybe its something similar to Khun Seuk JMA-Matt is like Aum-Ploy the other girl likes the pra'ek but he only likes her as his little sis

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just noticed your signature Janajelly! I lovee it. Haha that picture of him and the bump though. James looks cute when he's jealous.  :weee:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully, he doesn't want to use the stick to smack James with it. I so want James to play a meanie Pra'ek in a lakorn. Anyway, thanks for the updates on the pics. I hope there are more of Matt/James. Right now it seemed so little of them are being seen. Oh, if anything I hope the lakorn is focus on them more. These types of lakorns usually are focus on other stuff but little of the main couple. There are times I watch a lakorn and wonder how they even got together in the first place when they set eyes on each other for like 1 episode when there's like 15.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Someone in his age group would be fine since I kind of don't have a true favorite. I love Matt but I am one of those that are not crazy over who she pairs with as long as she has a lakorn out. If she play with an old dude then I try it for like 1 episode to see if I like it or not and move on lol. There are loads of fans out there that wants their fav to just stick with a particular person, I just want to see my bias on screen don't matter much with whomever.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Someone in his age group would be fine since I kind of don't have a true favorite. I love Matt but I am one of those that are not crazy over who she pairs with as long as she has a lakorn out. If she play with an old dude then I try it for like 1 episode to see if I like it or not and move on lol. There are loads of fans out there that wants their fav to just stick with a particular person, I just want to see my bias on screen don't matter much with whomever.
Lol. I'm the same. I'm open to new pairings, but if I don't like the pairing I just skip it and wait for their next lakorn to see if I like who they'll pair up with. 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
If I really like the actor/actress I try my best to watch it and finish it but if it starts to drag I drop it and wait for the next one too! Sometimes no matter how much you like the person if the story isnt good the Lakorn just doesn't seem worth it anymore. That's what I feel like.

Is it just me or is it that James Ma has become more buff? Also if he's shirtless most of the time for the Lakorn count me definitely in! LOL. jk

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...Out of all the girls in Matt's group she's one of the actress that can cry and not look hideous. I always can feel her emotions when she has one of those scenes. But gosh, don't make it too emotional lol. I can't stand when the girl cry every episodes.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I know I'm not the only one who drooled while staring at JM bare chest. Ouweeeeee he's sexy heheeh Rawr kekeke

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I wonder what would happen if James read all of this lol
Haha I'd probably be too embarrass to come out and say it was me. LOL since most of us don't use our real names on here. But I could totally see James laugh and then thanking us for supporting him alot!! <333

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder since they haven't film their scenes together if that's an indication there aren't much of them. That would suck if it's the case.