[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I wonder since they haven't film their scenes together if that's an indication there aren't much of them. That would suck if it's the case.
like i said earlier when it comes to period lakorn Tv Scene filming their scene bit by bit but that doesn't mean their is less scene of JMA and Matt

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
like i said earlier when it comes to period lakorn Tv Scene filming their scene bit by bit but that doesn't mean their is less scene of JMA and Matt

But it also doesn't mean there is more.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It looks more like the other girl. But it's hard to tell since the girls all look like they have the same hair.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I have always liked Matt as an actress. I believe she can play diversed characters - spoilt brat, a tomboy, innocent & naive, smart, hysterical. But i am not that crazy about her lakorns as they were not that memorable. I just don't dig the storyline. And I am not really a fan of her pra'ek. But this lakorn, Ka Badin has certainly caught my attention! I have always love historical romance kind of drama especially when the leads are pleasant to the eyes. Hehehehe... I am curious about the storyline? Can anyone brief me the summary of the lakorn? Thanks in advance

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Drooling over my James!!! :kiss: :love:
I totally can't wait until this thing airs up. I hope this will be good. My James get cuter everyday.

Janajelly : send me some pills to stop my salvia
From dreaming about him.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James, why are you so :spicy: :spicy: ! And YAY, finally a BTS.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@janajelly1 - It been too long that i lost track!

Since Matt lakorn with Rome is wrapping up, that mean we will have lots of update for this lakorn :) (i lied, there is still that one lakorn that she is reuniting with Mr. Great woohoo!)

JMA need more lakorn...seriously!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously doee! There's not enough James Ma coming around like the others. I might run out of JMa pills soon and go depressed. LOL jk but the more the better!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
That girls pretty. She seems like someone who would play the girl who secretly likes Pra'ek from afar. James being looking good as Shang! :D

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
She looks so nice that I might feel bad for her when James tells her he loves Matt not her.  :cry:
Right! I feel ya Jana. I'm afraid she might be the one of those girls who act nice but are really evil but I dont think she'll be like that.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
James Ma's english is pretty good in my opinion. I only heard a little bit in the SJ series (one word) lol but he didnt have an accent. Just even better! I wont have a hard time telling him to become my "friend".