[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
*sad face* Yeah, I guess the actual wedding night is tomorrow!

From the previews.... a little more drama for our pranangs...

but it looks like Bua has a different ending than we initially thought...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
is Bua going to die? She was stabbed in the trailer. I won't shed a tear though. The way she keeps coming to Haym even after marriage is nasty. Can someone kill Muen Wichit and the bad merchant/rebel soon?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I never thought Bua would get stabbed. This is going to be so interesting. I can't wait to know what actually will happen to Bua

Kim123

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
is Bua going to die? She was stabbed in the trailer. I won't shed a tear though. The way she keeps coming to Haym even after marriage is nasty. Can someone kill Muen Wichit and the bad merchant/rebel soon?

I'm pretty sure they will get their punishment soon. I wonder if Muen Witchit will die

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
All the villains should die. They don't deserve no other punishment. They'll just take up jail space.

As for Bua, she's just disgusting. Very truly. I don't know how Haym thought she was a beautiful woman before. She's got no shame at all.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, Haym was naive and a teenager full of hormones. It's like you're a junior high and got a new hot neighbor. Now, he only has eyes for Lamduan so all is well.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol even I was thinking about the hormones thing
tgamber said:
Well, Haym was naive and a teenager full of hormones. It's like you're a junior high and got a new hot neighbor. Now, he only has eyes for Lamduan so all is well.