[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Why do I have the feeling that
Bua won't die after getting stabbed but she survives then realized the sins that she did so she went into nunhood in Lampang. I feel that because she did tell mo'm that she will go visit her and they will go do merit together.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@tgamber wow that's a first I've ever heard.
@daorisa @Mahalo it's what makes Thai desserts so unique. If I ever go to thailandin the future I will hit the dessert shops first.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thai desserts are yummy to look (not tasted yet). I want to taste the one which is transparent and colorful like a jelly. I like coconut milk too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't really like those jelly ones. I like the yellow ones topped with shredded coconut. DaoRisa, we pretty much have the same desserts as Thai's because we came from one culture. We just speak different languages.  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is it Khanom Tan (toddy palm cake). I saw it in Rising Sun 2. Seiko (Taew) was preparing that. Looks yummy
Mahalo said:
I don't really like those jelly ones. I like the yellow ones topped with shredded coconut. DaoRisa, we pretty much have the same desserts as Thai's because we came from one culture. We just speak different languages.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My favorite dessert is fried banana with ice cream. We went to this Thai buffet the other day.it was really good and the owner is super sweet. She's very personal with her customers. She came by our table many times askin my little one if he likes the the food, he answered shyly, NO.

She was like what do you like I'll make it for you. You want some fry eggs, stir fry vegetables lol. My son is kind of a vegetarian so he ends up eating rice with watermelon. She ends up bringing him a plate of watermelon before other customers show up. I love their basil stir fry chicken.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
They give me headache. Even ttmhe smell but I know how to make those coconut jelly. All you need is agar agar powder, sugar, salt and coconut milk. For the transparent ones, you use coconut juice. Stir it all up with water on low heat. And cool it off. But I like mine with fruit or cordial instead of coconut milk.