[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

minujunior

sarNie Egg
Matt does have a lakorn with Bomb and Chakrit where she will be twin. The one that Donut is producing. I hate how they throw Bomb for Donut and expect her to make him improve. He has more lakorns than James Ma after Suparburoot Jutathep and look at how James Ma improve. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems James is fond of Matt and I said it earlier James BTS attitude towards Matt is different from the other ones so far. He dares to be very touchy

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
minujunior said:
Matt does have a lakorn with Bomb and Chakrit where she will be twin. The one that Donut is producing. I hate how they throw Bomb for Donut and expect her to make him improve. He has more lakorns than James Ma after Suparburoot Jutathep and look at how James Ma improve. 

Donut's a producer now? i love her! i love all her lakorn, no matter if she was nang'ek or nang'rai.  how can i not know this???
i sort of forgot about Bomb in KC Rachanon because Taew n Top outshine him too much  :coverlaf:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@lilyalana don't forget Toey Pongsakorn too. The minute I saw him interact with Taew I was rooting for them already but sadly it wasnt Khunchai Bok Joi but was Khunchai Ratchanon.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
@OHO poor Bok Joi ended up with no one... and he was a newbie as well yet definitely a better actor lols

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@lilyalana but he's finally been p'ek so Woohoo for his upgrade. Bomb should go to ch8 to learn the over dramatic emotions and acting since he's got none to start with. Okay. Enough of TNT and his bs.

JMa is a quiet guy but his type is AumP. Hmm. Any comments?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
@OHO i'm surprised as well. did he mentioned why? maybe he likes sexy women but i think what he likes about AumP is that she came off as a confident and mature. or maybe he likes older women. he's a quiet person so maybe he likes someone who is opposite of his personality  :scratchchin:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
James like the Aum P type? Well... *whistles* he likes the grown and sexy woman then! lol OR he likes her because she's the "working woman" type. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
lilyalana said:
@OHO i'm surprised as well. did he mentioned why? maybe he likes sexy women but i think what he likes about AumP is that she came off as a confident and mature. or maybe he likes older women. he's a quiet person so maybe he likes someone who is opposite of his personality  :scratchchin:

He didn't give any reasons from the interview. All he said is my type (spec) is still the same. I like P'Aum.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
His type is Aum P.???? Really? Shocker. Out of everyone her? Thailand's sexy icon.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
It must be the majority of guys' ideal type. Like yeah I want a beautiful woman who screams "sexy", one who can stand on her own two feet, and is smart about her decisions. Looks are definitely the first thing every gender looks at regardless of what a saint they may be. Stability is in the background but yess I do agree that since he's young and hasn't had much experience yet considering he doesn't appear to be a jao chu, player, his ideal might change.

-my 19yr old nephew says Matt is a hot mixed woman. ME: She's a foxy woman.
Hmm wonder what Matt is missing for James to miss her.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I don't understand thai but I was using Google translate as a reference and I guess they were talking about the hairstyle but they pretty much did a comparison with everyone.
Cr.ครอบครัวละคร 3 FB

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I haven't seen his interview, but saw some articles on line saying about "Type of Girl" is a woman with potential and is smart, someone he knows very well and can make him happy. His favorite actress are Ann Thongprasom, Yaya, and Mint Chalida. It didn't mention that he like Aum....