[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@lilyalana that's not what @step really implied. It's sorta like an anology. You could replace the behaviors for something else.

I'm kinda confused. Help me out. Why was Lamduan upset with Haym when he rescued her from Meun Wichit?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
I'm kinda confused. Help me out. Why was Lamduan upset with Haym when he rescued her from Meun Wichit?
She thought Haym tried to do the deed instead of Mueng Wichit and the guy who tried to kidnap her was Haym. Until Haym showed her his Buddha pendant she gave him.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
OHOaddict said:
@lilyalana that's not what @step really implied. It's sorta like an anology. You could replace the behaviors for something else.

Step said:
Lol Haym and Lamduan did not fight but that line came to my mind when Mahalo said about Lamduan and Witchit.

oh, my mistake. i thought someone actually said that. but Lamduan always shows her dislike for Wichit?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
can someone translate what Hymn said to Lamduan when he visit her, the scene before Bua fake falling down the stairs. did he recite poem for her? such romantic  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
If it's a poetry I'd like to hear it too since I only get a dose of that from my historical chinese dramas.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lilyalana said:
can someone translate what Hymn said to Lamduan when he visit her, the scene before Bua fake falling down the stairs. did he recite poem for her? such romantic  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:
If no one has translated by the time I get home in 2-3hrs, I'll do it since I still need to watch it anyways.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Today's episode was tough to watch. I hate it when there's too many weird wrong things that get in the way. At least KB is moving fast. I know Lamduan & Haym's love for one another is strong, but that doesn't mean I want to see Bua's face. Which by the way, was too much in today's episode.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
If it's a poetry I'd like to hear it too since I only get a dose of that from my historical chinese dramas.
Uh Hahaha, yeah I don't think I am capable of translating that poetry. It is beyond my thai. It is kinda like old english, i can understand some but not all of its meanings. Sorry!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ncmeow oh darn. It's fine as long as I know that it's hela romantic then I'm fine. Hehe.
Shakespeare was a crazy fella/genius. He literally created the words in today's dictionaries.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
omg I'm so in love with this lakorn and with P'Haym and Jao Lamduen that I'm rewatching episodes and the MV's and recently came upon this and am freaking out cause I'm so in love, just had to share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeIo30-rJTU

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A girl that desperately wants something she can't have will go the extra mile just to get it no matter who pay the price for it. She doesn't value anyone feelings but her own. The more she sees that Lumduan is getting something that she thinks belong to her the more she wants it...it is how greedy, selfish and jealous people mind's work.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it is because deep down she realized that she really isn't all that. I mean think about it, after how many years and she still couldn't get anyone else with high status to court her. Even the Duke whom she gave loving eyes to didn't even want her. She always believed that she should live the high life but in reality, she can't so she's pissed that her sister will get to live the life she believed she deserves. Bua is the type of girl that do not know the definition of enough. Do you think she would really be satisfied marrying Haym? She'll always want more, more money, more ranks, more of everything. She wouldn't stop with just her husband too, it'll go all the way down to her great grand kids.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Damn how did I pass this lakorn. It not my type I more revenge slap type but I luv this so much it took me 2 days from 1 to 11. Bua I hate her so selfish. She want to be high class but will end with up nobody. I cant wait marriafe and a happy ending. Thus luv and war is good even thug there's not much skinship luv. I enjoy the story