[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
This weekend was filled with good episodes. Sadly we have to wait until Friday for the next episode to see more sweetness between Haym and Lamduan. So long! It looks like from the preview Haym and lamduan will really show their feelings.
I'm happy this lakorn hasn't disappoint me, every episode is so interesting

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
So I'm guessing once he gets Lamduan's family to the army, he'll somehow become a soldier?

Ladies I'm confused about the elephant thing. Was it that they failed to successfully capture the elephant each time the angry elephant shows up? I had a feeling they caught it the first time but didn't understand why it was on the loose again and again. The transitions don't clarify much.

@step aren't they the cast from that celebrity's house show? ARE THEY SHOWING JMA'S HOUSE AND Saimai IS HIS GUEST? WHAAAA???
It was a different elephant. They captured the one they intended to capture but this one came out of nowhere and killed their friend so they went hunting for him.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
It's almost as if we spazz on 10 pages for each eps.
Will watch this eps in a bit and put in my input.
I'm so glad we got more visitors but do wish they would join us on the spazz in moments. It's always nice for random people to just introduce themselves to us.
HAVE A LOVELY DAYS GUYS. it's hot here in cali.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So Bua is wearing Haym's bracelet?
Haha the two funny guys applying meds on Meun Wichit.
Super Haym saving Lamduan's honor again.
oh snap everyone has a stomachache...

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Meun Wichit is such a sissy. Instead of trying to find a way to get out of the situation he's gonna just be pissed-.-
Wow the blood effect!! Hehe Wichit is hiding behind Lamduan's mom.
Ohh I see what you guys mean by his fighting style. Even after a long time it's still the same only better. James's sword fighting looks very good.
soo what's the situation with the thanchai? Baifern's character is crying and everyone else look stressed out.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Favorite scene from this episode was when Haym wiped away the tears from Lamduan's face. Love their reactions; you can just see how it just "clicked" for both of them and realize that maybe they mean more to each other than they had originally thought.

Edit: Okay, I lied. Two favorite scenes. I also loved it when Lamduan grabbed hold of Haym's shirt lol that little gesture was too cute!

Step

Mrs James Ma
James and Matt miscommunication was funny in the beginning lol James taught her to sing really well. So cute when matt wiped his sweat lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sorry for spazzing too much, here's the good quality video of James and Matt at Ch 3 red carpet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acmTQoxlK-4

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Did I say I love Matt and James ? I love their connection which started from respect and I can already see how they will fight together against baddies as a married couple :)
what is the meaning of the "touching-tee-shirt" gesture ?