[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Cant wait for the bedroom scene!!!
To think of it I don't recall seeing Matt encountering a rawr scene in her filming career. FOR SURE THIS WON'T HAVE ONE, I'm just going off topic for a bit.

Never mind!! I just remembered she had one with Tye in Kuan Kammathep! But it's been forever since she's had one.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ch 3 should sub their programs. Community thing has subs which nobody (as in intl viewers) cares about but they dont care for lakorns and programs. Even if somebody does, the channel takes them down.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Oh my, there's a bed scene? This is James' first. He became a man. I love trail of his mustache.

minujunior

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:

Emotional scene

Cute! <3

James/Matt daughter with her grandma

\

James walking with his son

more sweet scenes from previous page  :dance1:   :dance1:   :dance1:
This lakorn has everything that sastifying viewers from cast, sweet scene to babies

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I really hope they walk us through at least the journey of one pregnancy where we can enjoy Lamduan and Haym experiencing the struggle of pre-parenthood

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Oh my, don't make me die from imagination. And he's wearing the amulet she gave him. One son and one daughter! Just perfect.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Their "kids" are so adorable. Their "son" looks just like James, hahaha

I can't wait for the making of the babies.... err, I mean the sweet bedroom scene where we'll see the pranang slowly inch toward one another while the camera pans away and dims out on a candle wick.... HAHAH  :coverlaf:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooooo I love babies!!!! So adorable babies!! I just have one question, is the bed scene before or after they married or both HAHAHA

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@sarN tsk tsk tsk so naughty hehe. I'm pretty sure it's after they get married. Better yet maybe even the wedding night!