[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think both channels suck at making posters. Lol. The best poster I've seen is from Master One's Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai. So professional and movie like.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think both channels suck at making posters. Lol. The best poster I've seen is from Master One's Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai. So professional and movie like.
CH7 is overall better though. Haha.

I agree!! I haven't had the chance to watch Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai yet, but I will soon. I love MasterOne's video quality. Even though I still haven't gotten used to their camera technique nowadays, I still think they're the best CH3 production in terms of cinematography and picture quality. I saw the opening for it and I love it's creativity. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was already impressed with Pan Rai Phai Ruk! Hehe. I honestly I'll have to say, Mahalo, that that lakorn is one of the best comedies I've seen in a long time. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I agree!! I haven't had the chance to watch Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai yet, but I will soon. I love MasterOne's video quality. Even though I still haven't gotten used to their camera technique nowadays, I still think they're the best CH3 production in terms of cinematography and picture quality. I saw the opening for it and I love it's creativity. Hehe.
I think they're the best production at Ch.3 after Broadcast Thai and Lakorn Thai. I've enjoyed all two lakorns I've tuned in for them. Their comedies are hilarious and I love their filming technique.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I was already impressed with Pan Rai Phai Ruk! Hehe. I honestly I'll have to say, Mahalo, that that lakorn is one of the best comedies I've seen in a long time. Hehe.
Should've tuned in sooner when I told you to. Lol. Don't let Film come in between watching anything of Matt's. He was her best co-star before Rome came along. I'm not feeling her with Great. Don't really like Great's acting now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Oh you need to watch it soon. A really good lakorn! One of the best that I've seen in a long time especially if you can relate to the girls lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! counting the days with you girls now. Soon, Matt will be on screen again....with 3 more lakorns to still air lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think they're the best production at Ch.3 after Broadcast Thai and Lakorn Thai. I've enjoyed all two lakorns I've tuned in for them. Their comedies are hilarious and I love their filming technique.
I like their picture quality in PRPR, but not in the other one.
How many lakorns have they produced, you know?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Should've tuned in sooner when I told you to. Lol. Don't let Film come in between watching anything of Matt's. He was her best co-star before Rome came along. I'm not feeling her with Great. Don't really like Great's acting now.
Haha. It was all Film's fault. I like her with both Great and Rome. But more with Rome. Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Seeing all the posters and pictures makes me more excited for this. Sat. needs to come fassssster! Was SKSR extended or something? If it was grrrr, we could have seen this earlier.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh you need to watch it soon. A really good lakorn! One of the best that I've seen in a long time especially if you can relate to the girls lol.
I definitely will!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:

SKSR was interrupted so many times by political stuff and the soccer game on Sunday, so that's why SKSR is going on to it's 18th episode tomorrow lol. It sucks because we could've watched it tomorrow but it's ok lol. 

That's a shame. But I guess it's understandable. Sat. is close enough. At least this is in the Fri-Sun slot which is the most popular days ppl like to tune in since it's the weekend.