[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
Wow. JMa is soooo tall. Perfect for me to lay my head on his chest! Lol. There were news about yaya not wanting to work with james jirayu and kept on being cold towards him...oho take a look at how well yaya, nadech, and JMa get along together. I think if shes not willing to put in effort to work with jj then there's probably a darn good explanation.
The first thing I noticed was his height!! I have alwiz thought Nadech was taller. I was so wrong!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol OHOaddict and her fantasies XD 

You thought Nadech was taller? Lol Nadech is a midget, only 178cm, 80% of the Thai actors and some actresses tower over him lol. 
HAHAHA!! OHOaddict must have been repeatedly watching KCR non-stop to develop such fantasies, :)

That's becoz Nadech has the look that appears to be taller. If you get what I mean. I never knew James Ma was 183cm until I read his profile. He doesn't seem to be that tall but when others stand next to him, then i could see that. I supposed Mint and Matt are quite tall coz they appear almost as tall as him when they stand next to him!! Or maybe it's due to the high heels!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Nadech has nice facial features so I get what you mean, but his body is just no lol. Really? I guess it's because James has a long butt so it makes him look not that tall. Mint and Matt are super tall, Mint and Matt would have to wear five inch heels and they'll still be a little shorter next to him lol. 
'his body is just no lol' I gotta lolz at this!!! 'James has long butt' oh another one that crack me up. Jana...Jana... if there is a competition of who is James no. 1 fan, you will be one of the top three!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Haha Jana and @phoenix81 i finally finished rewatching KCR yesterday. Took me a couple of days to finish since school started and life went cray cray. I was still able to cry in the scenes where Phi decides to take Yodyos's place all the way til Chai Yai got the phone call and then had to stop because my niece wanted to talk to me about college. So being the good aunt that i am i dropped everything even my beloved JMa to help her. Then when all was done, HIYA PRESS PLAY! FANTASY los? Wouldn't you like to know?! I wrote one for Sang and Juan from Bang Rajan. I loved it. What can i do, im a psychotic and perverted person when it comes to my p'eks and n'eks. Lol. Nadech got wide so it makes him look chunky and short but i still love the guy and would runaway with him whenever he gives me the time of day. Haha but indeed JMa seemed short to me at first but after seeing the bts videos of Ka Badin, i gotta adore his height and muscle you know *wink wink* I highly doubt there would be any competition for his #1 fan because Jana has already been declared IT! She gives us lots and lots of info on JMa. Literally, the woman is some kind of super heroine (not in speedos) who travels the world to stalk JMa. Lol it benefits us other fans who can support through the web. Su su na Jana!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
Haha Jana and @phoenix81 i finally finished rewatching KCR yesterday. Took me a couple of days to finish since school started and life went cray cray. I was still able to cry in the scenes where Phi decides to take Yodyos's place all the way til Chai Yai got the phone call and then had to stop because my niece wanted to talk to me about college. So being the good aunt that i am i dropped everything even my beloved JMa to help her. Then when all was done, HIYA PRESS PLAY! FANTASY los? Wouldn't you like to know?! I wrote one for Sang and Juan from Bang Rajan. I loved it. What can i do, im a psychotic and perverted person when it comes to my p'eks and n'eks. Lol. Nadech got wide so it makes him look chunky and short but i still love the guy and would runaway with him whenever he gives me the time of day. Haha but indeed JMa seemed short to me at first but after seeing the bts videos of Ka Badin, i gotta adore his height and muscle you know *wink wink* I highly doubt there would be any competition for his #1 fan because Jana has already been declared IT! She gives us lots and lots of info on JMa. Literally, the woman is some kind of super heroine (not in speedos) who travels the world to stalk JMa. Lol it benefits us other fans who can support through the web. Su su na Jana!
Have to agree with you OHOaddict that there would be no competition. Really thanks Jana for all those up-to-date info on JMA. Without her, I wouldn't have know so much about him!!! HAHAHA!! you re-watch KRP in just a few days? That's crazy!!! It took me at least a week coz I hit replay so many times in some scenes that I adore!! I have only watched Nadech in Rising Sun but still I am not his fans yet but might watch a few more of his lakorns!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
Great news guys, I got a PM from a person on Viki and she says she wants to sub Ka Badin.

So we'll be able to watch this with English subs ^_^  :cheer:

This is indeed good news for us international fans who can't understand Thai...YIPEEEE!!!! Thanks Jana for the good new :)

Sweet_JJ said:
He stole one of his fan's headband LOL

http://websta.me/p/909354083994312157_471840518
Can this guy get any adorable???!!! he actually looks good in a headband....lolz... tks Jana for sharing. I like to see this side of him....cheeky, playful yet still the ever calm and quiet guy!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
LOL I once finished watching all of KCR in one day haha.

I like Nadech, but there's something about his acting, idk when he was acting with Kim, he's great, but it's like he's bottling up his acting next to her as if he doesn't want fans to jin him with Kim lol idk if it's just me. I still think he's a great actor but I don't feel him giving his all with a n'ek minus Yaya. That's why I like James because he's not attached to a koojin and can be recognized for himself. 

I thought he looked good in a headband too! Lol. He's being himself, like you said, the cheeky, playful person, but at the same time the calm and quiet man. I remember one fan saying he's like a "bad boy deep inside" LOL. Even Nadech jokingly says James is such a good boy in front of others haha.
ONE DAY?!!! WOW!!! you girls are incredible. Now I am thinking of re-watching the series again...hahaha!!

When I was watching The Rising Sun, I was focusing on Mario. Maybe I am bias coz am a Mario's fan. Fans really love Nadech and Yaya, thus I do realized they collaborated a lot. But it would be good to see them with other partners coz I for one would love to see my fav actor pairing with different actresses!! This would create unexpected sparks as well as show the versatility of the actors. I love James with Mint and would love to see this pairing again but at the moment I am quite happy that James is being paired with different actresses. Like what you said, I like that he isn't attached to a koojin and I hope he will continue to be paired up with other ppl in the future but occasionally have a reunion with Mint or other actresses he has worked before. \

Those pix of him in the headband were really cute and adorable. I have to agree with what the fan said 'bad boy deep inside' hahaha!! I remember there was one vid of James and Nadech promoting Give Me 5 concert and the host asked Nadech to spill some stuff about James and Nadech told the TV host James is a good guy...lolz!!! James in return said the same thing about Nadech. It's so nice to see such great bromance between the two. 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

I'll be the #1 LOL. Did you not notice his butt during KCR? I couldn't take my eyes off of it XD

Nadech got wide because for RP they said he needed to gain more weight, he got so used to gaining weight that's why he looks so wide now LOL. James did get some muscles and got taller for Ka Badin. 

Aww thanks for naming me the #1 fan of James hehe :bhehe:
Oh...how could I missed this post? HAHAHA!!! To be honest, I didn't notice his butt in KCR!! I was just so enamored by his character so I didn't notice the butt! Oh....Jana...Jana.....

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

I couldn't help it, every time he goes to visit Piangkwan it would look at me, and I look at it... XD
LOLZ!!! Hm.... I will take note afterwards when I re-watch the it!! Maybe his pants and clothes were too fitting. Compared to the other four, I notice Chai Pee's clothes are more fitting.... 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

That was because Chai Pee was "in trend" His older brothers are supposed to dress old fashioned while he's the younger bro always in style haha. 
Oh...that reminds me. I saw a video, I think it was 3zaap where the five of them were the guests. One of the hosts asked and James said the same thing as you...HAHAHA!!! so cheeky!! James were so quiet in that program. The other four were talking non-stop, especially James Ji!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I must be super obsessed that I'm starting to sound like him lol. Poor James was so quiet and bored, he likes to give smart answers and what they were talking about didn't seem to make him interested lol, the rest seemed to talk about whatever and he looked like he wanted to go read a book or go play golf lol. 
To me he was kinda shy during the program and he just allowed the rest of the 'brothers' to do all the talking. Hey, he did play golf in that program. Erm... I mean he did kinda play golf as he was showing the rest how to strike a pose with the golf club. 

Saw this video from websta. I really love the friendship among him, Nadech and Yaya. Oh...how I wish he is also good fren with Mario then I get to see 2-in-1...I am being greedy right??? 

http://websta.me/p/908767375483213528_568692308
Credit: anfieldjma

I think I saw a post from websta before where Nadech, Mario, Weir and Ken said words of praise and encouragement to James after the Give Me 5 concert. Aw... I felt so happy reading the translation....

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

He was shy, he looked so happy showing them how to strike with the golf clubs though hehe.

James isn't close to Mario as he is to Nadech but they do get along well, Mario is one of his favorite actors hehe. 

Aww can you post up the translation? If you remember where it is... :p
If I remember correctly, it was in Thai and I used the google translate. since it was very short, thus the google translate was quite accurate. But I don't remember from which websta account i read it from.... I might try to find it again...

Oh...Mario is one of his fav actors? They get along well??? YIPPEEE!!! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Jana, so sorry i don't seem to be able to locate it again. If i remember correctly it was a posted as one of the comments by the fans. I can't recall which account. Sorry!! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
Oh no what happened to my comment? Lol. 

I meant to say Yup he said so himself, he's been a fan of Mario since one of his movies. 

James and Mario do get along well, I remember when James sniffed Mario's jeans that he never washes, everyone laughed and Mario told James "You don't need to love me so much James" LOL 

Aww it's ok thanks for trying though. :)
Oh....James watched one of Mario's movie. I wonder which one. Personally, I liked Pee Mak a lot, heheh!! Mario looked hideous there but cute though!! 

Oh...Mario said that to James?? love it!!! I enjoyed that program a lot. Thank goodness there was a eng sub. Yeah...can't imagine Mario never washed his jeans for years. James and Ken were so cute when they were examining the jeans... as for James, I love it when he speaks Cantonese. It was very accurate and cute!! The host thought he could only understand but not able to speak...but how wrong he was. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
HIM IN THE HEADBAND reminded me of the guy from the kdrama Soulmate. He always wore headbeads and listened to music. I cant believe i chose to wore a headband to school today too. Aww JMa and I think alike. Haha.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Mario is a little strange lol. He can't wash his precious jeans lol. I wonder why people doubt he can speak Cantonese lol, I remember reading James spoke Cantonese with his family so that's why he still spoke the language, English is no biggie for him and I remember that he had to relearn Thai just like Yaya lol. It's understandle since he left he only knew the basics. James is so smart to be able to speak 3 languages. 

Mario wants his precious Jeans to fade naturally but still...yikes!! James and Kent's looks were so funny when they were examining it...Well, James would have known how to speak Cantonese since his mom is from HK and his dad is Chinese thus his surname, Ma. Moreover, he spent almost 10 years in HK (if i remember correctly, he moved to HK with his family when he was 8 and only came back when he was about 18 or 19??). Wish he could speak more Cantonese coz he sound cute. Especially in one of the programs where he appeared with Mint, Esther and the guy who played Aut. Esther was trying to 'act' that she could speak Cantonese with James. It was so hilarious!! But I didn't know he has to relearn Thai. He is pretty good then since he can converse so well in Thai given that he just moved back to Thailand for a few years only after spending most of his childhood in HK. 

Thanks for the vid. Keep them coming. I miss Chai Pee and Khwan sooooo MUCH!!