[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

He moved back when he was 16, when Ae discovered him in 2011. I think he could speak Thai but it was rusty so he had to learn it all over again, he seems to speak it fine now. Him and Esther are such good friends! It's a shame she switched channels. 
Oh...he moved back alone to Thailand when he was 16? This person is very sure of what he wants to do at that young age. His thinking is quite mature for his age then!! I don't know Thai but from how confident he is when speaking Thai, I think he is doing fine now with the language. Thai, English and Cantonese...that's pretty good!!!

I didn't know he is good fren with Esther! Do you know if they met on the set of KCR or were they friends before that? WOW!! I am discovering a little more about JMa every day. Jana, please tell me everything you know about him at one shot, lolz~~

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@phoenix81 @Jana if we're soulmates then dont hate me for agreeing to it haha. Sadly i won't get him in this life. I remember watching the video you guys were talking about. It was funny. It actually looked as if JMa was closer to Esther than Mint but that's probably because they were together for 5 lakorns. If he can speak Mandarin i believe he'll earn more fans in China. Take Pong as an example, his fan base in China is huge and strong but if he didn't have that language barrier I'm sure he'd be casted in a chinese drama in China.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
@phoenix81 @Jana if we're soulmates then dont hate me for agreeing to it haha. Sadly i won't get him in this life. I remember watching the video you guys were talking about. It was funny. It actually looked as if JMa was closer to Esther than Mint but that's probably because they were together for 5 lakorns. If he can speak Mandarin i believe he'll earn more fans in China. Take Pong as an example, his fan base in China is huge and strong but if he didn't have that language barrier I'm sure he'd be casted in a chinese drama in China.
Of course I won't hate you for that :) What do you mean by 5 lakorns? They acted together before? I thought KCR was his first lakorn?

Well, we can still keep our fingers cross that instead of China, James might be able to earn some fans from HK since he can speak Cantonese and his mom is from HK. Moreover, he can still learn to speak mandarin. Mario had a movie in China and he learned Mandarin for that movie. It was difficult trying to figure out what he was saying in the movie (I can understand some mandarin but not very good at it) but he managed! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@phoenix81 no no just that they saw each other throughout the Jutathep series. We got to see JMa and Esther mature through the 4 brothers' love stories before focusing on them except Piengkwan got in the way and confused Phi. Lol. Whatever languages he is and will be capable of speaking, I'll still take him.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@OHOaddict, hahaha...I misunderstood what you said. Yup, the 5 part of the series enable JMa and Esther to get to know each other and became friends. Yeah...whatever language he speaks I'll take him too :)

@Jana, Yeah...imagine his dreams coming true and quite fast as well. But he deserves it coz he put in a lot of effort and his effort paid off!! And wanting all that when he was just 16, that's pretty amazing!! Love that Esther missed working with James...aawwww!! This shows James is a good person that make many ppl enjoy working along side with him!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

He loves all kinds of animals. Cats, elephants, dogs, rabbits, etc. But cats are his major obsession hehe. Although I'm not an animal lover I find it cute he loves animals. :)
Me too. I am not a animal lover but I loveeeeeeeeeee dogs and I find it cute that he loves animals so much!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
Just found this news and I was literally LOL-ing, I didn't quite understand but it's about James and Nadech feuding or something over a presenter product "if Fruitimin"  

No one is buying it that these two are even fighting since they just met a few days ago lol, journalists need to keep up with the facts. Stupid media has always been harsh on James since he stepped a foot in the ET industry. -___-
@jana, I would like to ask do newbies in the Thai Entertainment industry are alwiz being targeted for gossips or bad news? Or are the journalists just picking on James? And if so, why James? Though I don't really know him that long as all of you, I have not read anything bad about him such as proud or put on airs. Neither do I read anything about him being slacking in his work. I remember the director of Ka Badin said James was very hardworking on set. I am just curious and confused and feel it's so unfair.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

Newbies do get gossip and news on them but not as much as James did, they've always picked on James, I remember before SJ even aired people were complaining he was stiff, mean, acts snobby, lying he was Thai-Hongkong, did plastic surgery, etc. Of course he refuted all claims and they still kept bugging him. During SJ's airtime James was getting tons of fans day by day and many events and CF's so of course the media had to make some bad news on him, they said he was snobby to his fanclub and even accused him of raising his event fee. They've never been this harsh on a newbie, not even on JJ or Bomb, and that guy is just scandalous. James repeatedly had to correct every news and when the reporters told him people that he was "stiff" he said I did what the director wanted, it's up for the audience to decide if they like my effort or not. Thing is James is well liked in the industry yet the media never cuts him any slack, even when people praise him for his efforts and talent. If JMA's fees go up, they get pissed and bash him but if JJ's fees when up, they praised him and said he's a "superstar" The media is very biased and I don't believe whatever they say about him unless there's evidence. He hasn't had it easy and they're the reason why he didn't get another lakorn until his part of the series actually aired, he had news about him so the producers wanted to see if he can act or not before casting him. Now the media is having a taste of their own medicine since he's gonna work with Anne and even Nong, producer of Broadcast Thai, wants him in one of her lakorns. 
Oh... I read those before and I just thought the reporters were just asking whether it was true or not. I didn't realize they were actually attacking him! James being 'stiff'? Did they get the wrong person? Even if James were following what the director told him to do, he wasn't stiff. He was good!! If not, why would so many viewers and eventually fans enjoyed the series so much?? I am sure the directors and producers are not blind after watching him as Chai Pee!! 

After reading what you have written, I can see how cruel the media is towards James. I feel so sorry for him. He is so young but has to endure such harsh criticism and he has done nothing wrong!! well, this kind of news actually make me want to support him more. Previously I said even if Ka Badin is boring, I will sit through it if they have Eng Sub. Well, I have changed my mind. Even if there is no Eng sub, I will still sit through it just to show my support for James!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

They've always attacked him, some they make up themselves. The poor guy looks upset in his interviews when they ask him these things. Lol I laughed when they said he was stiff, I was like did these reporters even watch the lakorn? He did better than Bomb and JJ in my opinion. So much better than some of the stiff guys that have been in the industry for years. Of course the directors and producers saw how good he was, if his acting sucked he would have been moved as an evening lakorn p'ek immediately. 

The media got quiet now that people know what kind of person he actually is LOL. Everytime they release some negative news on him his fanclub and others don't believe it, so negative news about him reduced, but now that he's gonna work with Anne, news are now coming out again lol. This Nadech-James news is only the beginning. They act as if he's been rude to the media but he's been very respectful to them when he answers. I also will watch Ka Badin regardless or not it's subbed because he deserves support from his fans. 
I have watched his interview videos before but because I don't understand, I didn't know the reporters were asking 'difficult' questions. Yes, I do agreed that he did better than Bomb and JJ in the Jutathep series. Not that Bomb and JJ were not good, but if compared among the 3 newbies in the Jutathep series, James was better and if the reporters are picking on newbies, they should be fair. 

Thank goodness his fans are such a loyal bunch. Hopefully there will be more reporters out there who are genuine and professional. Instead of cooking up stories and bringing celebrities down, they should be supportive and encouraging. After all, aren't those celebrities your own people from your own country? 

Hope Ka Badin will shown soon. Can't wait to see James and Matt in traditional costume. I don't know why but looking at Ka Badin's pictures and videos make me excited. I have not watch any Thai boran lakorns before and this will be my first. 

Oh...I like this pic from IG

http://websta.me/p/909167513378552027_1140019157
credit: pizzykk

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
it's the media. The more scandalous the more money and publicity they get. Thank goodness our JMa is super respectable to those who tries to bring him down. As a fan I'm intrigued and wish i can control my temper when it comes to false news. Some reporters are so rude especially when they put their microphone right into celebs' faces and if celebs pull away they'll cook up a stupid article about that celeb's rudeness. SU SU JMa. @phoenix81 thank you for believing in him. He needs his army:)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
it's the media. The more scandalous the more money and publicity they get. Thank goodness our JMa is super respectable to those who tries to bring him down. As a fan I'm intrigued and wish i can control my temper when it comes to false news. Some reporters are so rude especially when they put their microphone right into celebs' faces and if celebs pull away they'll cook up a stupid article about that celeb's rudeness. SU SU JMa. @phoenix81 thank you for believing in him. He needs his army:)
Yes, I do understand that. It's the same with many celebrities in other countries and I feel so sorry for them even though I am not their fan. Now that the attack is on our JMa, it feels kinda hurtful but as you said, I am thankful that he is still respectful towards those who tries to bring him down. As long as those news are not true, I will keep believing in him... 

byebye said:
Waiting so...so...patiently for this lakorn to air.
Me too....... 

Xiongurl26 said:
James works so hard and I respect him so much for that! Always will be the #1 actor in my heart. Who's pumped for this as much as I am?
Me!! Me!! Me!!! Have to agree with you that James is a very hardworking person and I respect him for that although we have only watched one lakorn of his. I remember the Tonight Show which Jana's uploaded with Eng Sub, the host who spoke to the crew, as well as Mint did mention that James is very hardworking and dedicated to his work. And it did shown in the Jutathep series. I am sure all of us are not bias towards him just because we like him. It's true that his acting was good!