[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Great to see James and Matt attended the event together. I guess it will sort of satisfy the fans while we wait for the airing of Ka Badin :) Mint was there too... great to see them ;)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow !! It's been loong ! I hope everyone is alright and had a nice beginning of the year 2015 :) . I missed the forum and I am happy to see Ka Badin will air this year. Happy for James who paired with Matt. She will push him also with her acting skills and strenght :) . Now I pray for a James and Pat lakorn next time. I feel loads and loads of chemistry through their pics. They need a modern and edgy lakorn. And after pair him with Yam please. Tired of her with old unattractives p'ek

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt has such a tiny tiny waist. The black skirt only makes it look even smaller. Hey isn't the man supposed to hold the umbrella for the woman...lol at they way Matt tried to shield the sun from James. Matt seemed like a cool funny girl...once see is in a lakorn with her Pra'ek she tends to become close to them. Matt/James looked like they are good friends. He has a nice smile.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
janajelly1, thank you for all those lovely pix...

I have shared this video in James' thread but I thought of sharing it here too since most of you visit this thread so often.
Look at those surprise faces when James appeared..lolz...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S8TXefT8k0
credit: if Fruitamin

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
It's so nice to see James playing with those elephants... He really do seems to love the animal!!

I know I have made a comment before regarding the 'mushroom' hair but towards the end of the video I realized without the bandana (head scarf?? I really don't know what it's called!) James actually looked good... He looked really cool and rugged!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=s-w4n_aZ3dI&x-yt-cl=84503534
Credit: Fonn Qoo

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I think this video has been posted before but I can't help it to post it here again. It's kinda cute to see both James and Matt interacting together. From their action and gestures, I supposed they were talking about James carrying Matt. I could be wrong!! Well, he must have been quite strong coz Matt is quite tall and he carried her effortlessly!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tv3e86EIO8
Credit: Rinkpop jubjang

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
janajelly1 said:
Wow! Haha never saw that vid! They're faces were priceless! XD And that one girl was hyperventilating over the bottle he kissed! Lol. 
Indeed their faces were priceless!! They were so shocked!!! It was really a pleasant surprise.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
janajelly1 said:

You like the mushroom hair? Lol I've yet to warm up to it, maybe it'll look better onscreen lol. 

This was their early scenes working together. :)

I never doubted his strength when he carried her like that, now her next p'eks better not complain about her height and weight when they carry her hehe.  
I think I have already warm up to the 'mushroom' hair. And.... it looks good on him without that bandana!!

Oh.. did Matt's co-star complaint about her height and weight before? Poor girl!!! She is indeed tall thus when being carried, of course it will post a little problem but our James don't seems to have any problem at all, hehe!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
jana (hope I can use short form of your user name), I am sure you will warm up to the mushroom hair once you started watching the lakorn coz it's James afterall!!

Hopefully, there will be many promotions before and during airing of the lakorn! I have not watched any lakorn of Matt. From all of your comment in this thread it seems she is an excellent actress.

Now that Ka Badin has finish production, I hope to hear James in a new lakorn soon!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
janajelly1 said:
They promoted this lakorn twice, hopefully well got more promotions for this lakorn, like a magazine shoot would be nice. :) she is an amazing actress, I'm sure James learned a lot when he worked with her.

James already has a lakorn with Kimberley Anne Voltemas, it's with Anne's production and fitting and filming will begin soon, it might come out late this year depending on their filming process.
Oh... they promoted the lakorn already?? Yeah... hope there will be more promotions as well as magazine shoot. Would really love to see them together!!

WOW...that's a good news that James is having a lakorn with Kimberley :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I think I have watched every single videos on YT about Ka Badin and there isn't any new vids at the moment thus I am really anticipating this lakorn. Hope there will be eng sub!! I am revisiting this thread randomly and I realized I really like James and Matt in traditional (period costume??) clothing!! Though I anticipate James new lakorn with Kim, I still would love to see a magazine shoot of James and Matt! Hope they will promote this lakorn more!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wow. JMa is soooo tall. Perfect for me to lay my head on his chest! Lol. There were news about yaya not wanting to work with james jirayu and kept on being cold towards him...oho take a look at how well yaya, nadech, and JMa get along together. I think if shes not willing to put in effort to work with jj then there's probably a darn good explanation.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

I need this lakorn noww. It looks interesting enough and it's got all the things I wish in a lakorn. romance, action, and babies! LOL. I hope they'll be eng sub as well I'll still be watching this regardless and watch it live as well! James and Matt totally need a magazine shoot, they're really cute together!

The mushroom hair is that hideous, but yeah it's gonna take me a while to accept it. Lol.
Take your time Jana..... I am sure you will come to accept it :)

OHOaddict said:
Haha mushroom hair? Lol. He looks like a Neanderthal. Gosh i wouldnt mind being dragged into his man cave. JMa take me away!
HAHAHA!!! I don't mind either but as Jana said, he is such a gentleman, he might just take you home and treat you sweetly!!!

OHOaddict said:
@Jana he's letting me experience his wild side with him. Shhh. Lol!
OHHHHH!!!!!