[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wow if he actually challenges his fans to do it, I'd totally do it! Haha love the way he kept pushing his hair back and shivering. Omg. Im such a creep.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I wouldnt mind JMa and Yaya pairing up together. Something very zaap. Major slap/kiss lakorn. Lately the lakorn world have been doing poorly in that department. Hmmm if not, a romcom. I havent seen any good one that has set me on craze mode like Punyachon Kon Krua. Any recommendations?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow!!! The ice bucket really made its way globally. I think it awesome since it's for a good cause. But I watched where it fail I was laughing where I was almost in tears. James must be close to Matt in a way...Sigh can't wait for this lakorn to air.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yay...so the filming is further along. Hope we get to see it this year that means Matt will have 3 lakorns airing this year all be herself lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I totally forgot about the one with Aum cause that was like the beginning of the year. Wow Matt is one busy gal. The pic where he was looking at her with matt's head slightly tilted is sweet. It's such a soft look he gave her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am excited who she is going to pair up with next beside Great that is lol. It seemed every year she has one with him. But so far, her Pra'eks have been impressive. She has played with Kong S., Aum, Boy, Great, James Ma, Rome, Film, Chakrit, Tye I think that's it. I am waiting for her to pair up with Andrew and a couple of the older generation.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Just realized how busy Matt is. She really is working hard. I've never really watched any of her Lakorns not b/c I dont like her but there were too many other Lakorns with my bias I skip hers most of the time. I gotta say I can't wait to see her in this one! She's a unique actress. James Ma on the other hand cannot be looking anymore cuter in these pictures! Hoping that we're getting close to seeing this cutie on screen. 

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:

She needs to pair up with Ken T. someday!
I have been waiting for Ken T/ Matt to pair up.. I want to see them together too..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!!! I will spazz when it airs lol. That is quick as heck. So Matt will have her Friday slot with Great and Mon-Tues she has it with James. What a lucky girl...has any actress has a lakorn air like that before?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL with them and their sunglasses..Matt looked like a diva there and the way James' sunglasses just hangs like that...funny

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Did someone already post a summary? I have a feeling im gonna hate the other girl. From posted videos, it looks like she's obsessed with him-.- oh dear. @janajelly1 we're still here. Just more reading less writing. :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I have to say this, matt dressed in that traditional dance attire reminds me of mai davika. Theyre both tall, have light skin, and dark eyebrows. Very beautiful but Matt's split hair sorta threw me off haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So close now...I don't know how many more episode Chomp's lakorn has but I feel this lakorn is coming soon lol

byebye said:
So close now...I don't know how many more episode Chomp's lakorn has but I feel this lakorn is coming soon lol
Chomp's fourth episode will air today. Don't worry when I find out when it is the last episode I will give the exact air date for this lakorn on here. But we'll definitely get a teaser in September. :D