[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
This looks good and James Ma is eye candy even in historical clothing. :) Matt is so pretty as well.

James Ma needs to come back on screen. I miss him! T-T
I've watched Khun Chai Ronnapee so many times that I lost count LOL

Talking about elephants, I want to ride one too. The zoo in my city used to allow it, but not anymore. T^T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heart eyes heart eyes haah James is smexyyy in period clothes esp with his pompadour. He's the only guy I know that is able to rock that hairstyle well imo lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ughhh.... James look so weird in that Red Uniform. I didnt like it but Happy Birthday to James Ma :) I liked that glass piture of Ka Badin I wish we could get one too. Jalida fever strikes once again! They are wayy too cute.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Super excited for everything! The Concert, the Lakorn,spazzing over James, and just overall seeing James again. I wish I could go see the concert but the distance is too real
:(. If James-Mint get together in the concert than I'm going to freak!  :woot:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The red outfit is so hideous especially when he is on the bike. I don't think that outfit would suit anyone it's that ugly lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not that intrigued with the plot but I think once it airs I'll definitely fall in love with this Lakorn. Now the title and everything makes so much sense. Loving all the pictures Jana! Keep them coming. James Ma we will see you in a few months.. I hope. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This lakorn is progressing...I like it! I have to agreed on JMA hair, it got to go lol!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
well he has only 1 lakorn that aired...her voice is ok when she's more confident....but james a good singer..he can give her pointers ^.~

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wahhh?!? I know Yaya will be with Nadech. Who's Mario's guest? Taew? I don't recall Ken P. having a koo jin. As for Weir, will it be Min P. I hope he chooses Kwan again!

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Wahhh?!? I know Yaya will be with Nadech. Who's Mario's guest? Taew? I don't recall Ken P. having a koo jin. As for Weir, will it be Min P. I hope he chooses Kwan again!
Yeah.. I hope he choose kwan too..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
I see a lot of people like Kwan and Weir. Are they really good together? I might give their lakorn a try in the future. :)
Yess! You should give Dang Duang Hareuthai a try. I became a fan of Weir and Kwan both individually and as a couple after that lakorn. 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang Duang Hareuthai was a good Lakorn. Tell me how it goes if you decide to watch it Jana! and that picture of Mint in the studio makes me so curious now. Urghh but I just notice we'll be seeing Matt a lot and if her hair is now short is she wearing a wig for this Lakorn?

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Woww... 4 of my favorites cut their Hair for Movies/ Series.. Shailene for "Divergent", Sulli For "To the beautiful You", Go Ara for "You are all surrounded" and Matt for "Ruk Tong Oom"..