[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Dayum the link you shared didn't open up on my phone. :/ Bummers ! I wanted to know what made you squeal hehe and yesss he's one strong man for carrying and supporting Mint on his back with one hand *blushes

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw that picture right above on Facebook this morning and Idk why but I just "REALLY" love that photo of them together. 

Also,about that topic about the five of those men I'm thinking their going to do some type of project or concert thingy like they did with the 4+1 Ch.3 Superstars but I'm not so sure.... 

sunitium

sarNie Egg
Aw, the gif of James and Matt together! Too cute! I want to see more behind the scene interaction between them! \o/

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
My ohhh myyyy. The pic where JMA is talking on his phone got me breathlessssss......soooo hot. I loveee this jawline ^____^
Oh My Gah. Yess! I felt the same.

These pictures are so HD! Totally love them. We can see James and Matt better. lol ^^

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!!! I just noticed this thread but not you guys have been diligent keeping up with the news.
I'm quite excited for this drama and think James is a dedicated and sincere entertainer. Matt is always great so I hope to enjoy this one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Holy cow, the pic where James is in a suit...to die for. He is super handsome in a well tailored suit. Hmmm...I can picture him being an arrogant Pra'ek that think the world belong to him and does it so well. Hopefully, in the future someone will offer him that kind of role. Though, the picture with him tilting his head and has his hand, I guess on his waist is such a no-no lol.

Matt looks pretty in black long hair. I still missed her with a bang though. She was so pretty with it.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Gahh! This Lakorn is going to make me adore elephants so much now. That baby elephant standing up is so cute but I feel bad its being chained. James Ma is looking good in those period clothes. :spin:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always wanted to ride one too! Hopefully I will one day when I go off to visit Thailand. That's true it'd be scary if a lot of the elephants escaped. James does look good in his blazers. Can't wait to see him in more different roles though..