[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys....I need to be pulled back into Thai lakorn world. I've been drifting away into Kdramaland and Kmovieland. I really want to watch this show completely since EVERYONE has been giving it good reviews...but, but....sigh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaoRisa said:
Is he a star himself too? I seemed to see him somewhere in supporting role, but not sure.
Yes, I'm not sure if he was ever primetime lakorn pra'ek, but he's a great actor himself. He does lakorns and films. I like him. Hehe. He used to be very cute and handsome.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I haven't watch a k drama for so long. Their n'eks all look so similar and act so darn cute...I just could not get into it.
I haven't watched any recent ones, because of the same reason. But I'm currently trying to finish an older one. Haha. I've been watching movies.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched a Korean movie while I was on Qatar airways it's called (20 again) it was such a funny and sweet movie. I almost cried at the end. It took me a while to get into the n'ek but once I got used to her I enjoyed the movie a lot. I watched some good movies on the plane.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm glad people have been tuning into period lakorns more. I've love period lakorns for the history, beauty and romance that it showcases. I swear I was born in the wrong era, Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I told my husband that is the time frame I want to travel to and live. My husband with strong conviction in his voice said, I'll never survive it lol

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow Khun Noom was a star back to the past. I will surely check it out, especially the movie called "the Letter". Thanks all for the info about the amazed director.

Back to KB, I'm happy to see many people anticipated this thread and have all positive comments about this drama. Happy for Khun Noom, James and Matt and other casts. It seemed to me they all worked hard on this. I miss J/M already. :(

Step

Mrs James Ma
This lakorn already moved to old lakorn section and I was searching it in current lakorn section :(
We still have job. We need to vote for KB to make it win

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Guys....I need to be pulled back into Thai lakorn world. I've been drifting away into Kdramaland and Kmovieland. I really want to watch this show completely since EVERYONE has been giving it good reviews...but, but....sigh.

You're on the same boat as @smilez, Phatman. I've been trying to get her to watch KB but nooo Kdrama fever it is.. LOL