[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
He seems very popular and gain more and more fans after KB ends. Happy for James and Matt.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:

You're on the same boat as @smilez, Phatman. I've been trying to get her to watch KB but nooo Kdrama fever it is.. LOL
Haha. That's why she's disappeared as well. Still trying.....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Whoaaa, I'm so happy there will be a 3 Zaap showing. I don't care much for the show but I want them to get more exposure for this work of masterpiece. I hope it's both James & Matt that appears on the show. Plus Saimai too.

Oh wowsers! Look at that, James is well loved! Glad to see he's gaining more fans. I certainly become one. I adored him in the KC series but KB made me love him.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ka Bading made me love James. I can't wait to see more of his lakorns, only if he accepts more than 1 lakorn each year.

Will James be on 3zaap this week?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's so relatable! I love her even more now. I realize that a majority of my favorite actresses are similar to how I am in real life from their struggles to the way they handle themselves. It amazes me because I fall in love with their acting and then come to find out that they possess some similar traits of my own. The same thing with Anne.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYuDNuerzc

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
She's so relatable! I love her even more now. I realize that a majority of my favorite actresses are similar to how I am in real life from their struggles to the way they handle themselves. It amazes me because I fall in love with their acting and then come to find out that they possess some similar traits of my own. The same thing with Anne.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYuDNuerzc

Girlfriend doesn't like to shower.. bahaha she's funny.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Girlfriend doesn't like to shower.. bahaha she's funny.
When I was younger, I was the same. Lmao. Matt was like everyone has been like that when they were little as least once or so and p'Ja was like she was never like that. Lol. But I was defending Matt behind the screen saying yeah, I was the same way. Lmao. Not anymore. Such weird kids we were.