[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Sukialen, Mar 13, 2015.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Phet and Benz would make an adorable couple.
    Their feature together would be so great.

Koy123 likes this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I know right. Hahaha. It's too much to handle too many characters to differentiate. Like when Got had THREE back-to-back/overlapping lakorns at the beginning if this year.

Watch we're gonna get all of Phet's lakorns in one go and then it's going to be quiet after that. Hahaha .

I personally wanna see this one first before the one with Pat although the one with Pat may have a more interesting storyline. Haha. I just wanna see Got already it's been too long!

Ntsuab-Ci and SuzieJ like this.
  3. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Inlove with Phet Thakrit <3

Omg, they would... But they're 11 years apart, oh gosh.

4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Really? Benz is so young though. She was like 25 when she started in Naree Rissaya. I remember when Phet first debuted was in the Sixth Sense, that was like almost ten yrs??

5. phatman

I still consider Phet young and if that girl is 11 yrs younger what is she, 12?? Hahahaha. Jk jk. You guys know what that means. New wave of actors/actresses. Noooo!

6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Hahaha, Benz is like 18 or 19. She started her first lakorn as a lead when she was 15. Phet is still very young. He’s in his 20s, right?

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ya, I’m okay with the age difference it isn’t too much or show a lot.

SuzieJ and Koy123 like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

the age gap doesnt bother. We've seen worse in the lakorn world

S.J.M and orchidtea like this.
  9. phatman

Phet is actually 28/29. .. Dang turning big 30 soon. . . .

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i was shocked when i found out his age. i thought he was like 25 or something

phatman and S.J.M like this.
  11. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Inlove with Phet Thakrit <3

The Sixth Sense came out in 2012? So it's been 6 years since his debut.

Yeah, Phet's already almost 30! :O But he does look a bit younger than his age.

phatman, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  12. phatman

And he hangs with the uncles. Hahah. AKA P'Pope his BFF along with Panjan. PPP Gang.

13. arayaa

arayaa sarNie Hatchling

YASSSSS!!
    I've been waiting ages for news on this!! I can't wait to see both Phet and Got in this. I was so worried about whether it will air or not since it's been so long ;;

S.J.M, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i really want this one to air soon!

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

E52B74D1-BFE9-4D7E-A001-383699322746.jpeg 8C174B9E-9878-4339-8946-A92B175873EF.jpeg 2F26F910-6311-4862-AE1D-1D8FE71A0FBF.jpeg 79DE5FA4-01A2-425E-A56E-81477BB1840C.jpeg 7C7058FB-568B-4202-BF2D-9C34BEE52A5A.jpeg When will we be able to see these couples :crybaby2:I’ve just recently gotten into Phet and now I think he’s really cute and also I really miss Got a lot lately so I’m wondering what’s going to happen to this one. Weren’t they going to air it soon?