[CH3] Hai Ruk Pipaksa: Dare To Love (Cholumpi Production) : Bella Ranee / Peak Kongthap

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ok. I just started this! Omg my jaws dropped when I went to go search up Peak’s age! Boy’s a 2001 bby. o_O.anyways it’s so far so good. A lot of teasing and bickering and I love it!. And boy can I just say that I missed Pinky!! She’s so gorgeous in here too. Just wished they had casted someone else as the Boss who she’s going to have upcoming romance with… although he does suit the BOSS role… but cause there’s no chemistry at all with this guy. I hope they start giving her Na’ek roles again.

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Peak’s hairstyle in here is kinda awkward lol. But I guess he’s pulling it off pretty well…As for Bella… she’s starting to grow on me now… lol Noona romance| P romance is my jam

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Pinky is showing her true charisma as actress here, she outshadow Bella which is looking like she trying very hard to get the comedy rhythm while Pinky just doing it effortlessly.

Not sure about Peak character, the background score is just all over the place.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Pinky is showing her true charisma as actress here, she outshadow Bella which is looking like she trying very hard to get the comedy rhythm while Pinky just doing it effortlessly.

Not sure about Peak character, the background score is just all over the place.
Very well said! Agree

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I remember how fast these pages would go by…. But it’s so dead now… how sad… Anyways, the chemistry between ThiCha&Q is real good! But! I just feel like they’re not getting enough scenes together and they’re more focused on the lawyer aspect. I hope they really pick it up next week. Btw Peak’s acting is pretty good considering it’s his first drama… right? Lol.

Last edited:

give me your cat

sarNie Egg
unpopular opinion but q is as interesting as an annoying fly. everytime he's with bella, i kind of expect her to swat him away. his acting is worthy of an extra character in a kdrama. it was painful to watch bella hardcarry their scenes. by episode 3, i got more interested with pinky and boss ben's love story. i didn't understand why they made older woman/younger guy plot a romcom, the romance and more specially the comedy fell flat.

bit

sarNie Adult
unpopular opinion but q is as interesting as an annoying fly. everytime he's with bella, i kind of expect her to swat him away. his acting is worthy of an extra character in a kdrama. it was painful to watch bella hardcarry their scenes. by episode 3, i got more interested with pinky and boss ben's love story. i didn't understand why they made older woman/younger guy plot a romcom, the romance and more specially the comedy fell flat.
Oh you put words into my thought, yes an annoying fly. I mean seriously, an ambitious older women with high flying career suddenly drop a few IQ points and fell for this annoying kid and behaving like a teen having puppy love...come on :facepalm: .

It will be more believable if Q is someone more matured in his behavior despite being young.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was solid. I didn't expect to like this very much but it definitely exceeded my expectations. The pacing was good and didn't drag, the characters were likeable and had chemistry with each other, and the plot and subplots were interesting. I never thought Cholumpi was a very good production but I was pleasantly surprised with their work here.

Kongthap Peak is a good actor, this kid definitely has potential. I think he's going to go far with the amount of promoting he is getting. I thought he did well with his character and his chemistry with Bella is pretty good. They played off of each other nicely and I think he kept up with the rest of the cast well. I thought the songs in this lakorn were cringy though, the whole whiny voice with English lyrics wasn't working for me (sorry). I'm just wondering about how realistic this couple would be in the real world. Seems to me that he just simply wore her down. Nonetheless, I think the pairing worked in this lakorn. Q was likeable though, I wasn't annoyed with him. Sure, he was immature at times but I think he pulled himself together fine.

This lakorn balanced comedy with drama well. It was genuinely funny and I really enjoyed the courtroom cases. Lakorns need to make more of these lawyer/courtroom type storylines because I was hooked here. I only wished there were more cases. I loved the first case with the sugar mamas (seems like something you would see on Hone Krasae LOL - I wished Num would have actually made a cameo here, it would have been so fun). The dramatic parts were good, especially the case with Q's parents, this was dealt with so much better than that Mark/Kao lakorn which seemed to go on forever. I'd like to thank the director and writers of this lakorn for keeping things short and sweet.

The Pinky and Au pairing worked surprisingly well. I really enjoyed their storyline, I just wished they had a better ending, I felt like there was more to be said about them and Cammy deserved more from Ben after all that she was done and waited for. Who would have thought Pinky's character would be my favourite. I really liked Camelia, she was a very likeable straightforward bitch. She knew what she wanted and was unapologetic about it and she was multilayered, so there was a whole lot more to her than being a jealous n'rai. She was mean at times but she was pretty fair. She reminds me of Kim's character in Ab Ruk Online, only better.

The annoying parts of this lakorn would be Ticha's two friends and her mom. What annoying ass characters!. The two friends added nothing to the plot and every time I saw them onscreen I wanted to skip those parts. If I were Ticha I would not be friends with those two, their entire personalities revolved around men. The mom was unlikeable to the very end, I felt like the n'ek did not like her mom very much throughout the whole lakorn either and kind of just put up with her. The mom needed to chill and give Ticha some space, I was cringing when they were sharing the same bed and her mom was just smothering her.

I liked Aon's character I just wished that they didn't so suddenly turn him into a decent person. I think they went too far with making him seem like a scum in the beginning that it didn't make sense for him to end up saving the day in the end. Also, Aon looks fineeee in this lakorn. I miss him as pra'ek.

I'm glad I ended up giving this lakorn a try, it was an enjoyable watch.

Last edited: